South Weber house fire displaces family
Linkedin

South Weber house fire displaces family

Salt Lake City : UT : USA | Dec 07, 2011 at 2:29 PM PST
Source: The Salt Lake City Tribune
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
First published 24 minutes ago Updated 24 minutes ago A South Weber family left their home early Tuesday morning thinking they were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, but later learned their headaches and nausea stemmed from a fire in the attic. FULL ARTICLE AT The Salt Lake City Tribune
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.