University to release intellectual property
Linkedin

University to release intellectual property

Sydney : Australia | Nov 08, 2011 at 8:12 AM PST
Source: Sydney Morning Herald
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Jen Rosenberg November 9, 2011 The University of NSW has decided to give business and entrepreneurs free access to 80 per cent of its intellectual property under a system of simplified licensing agreements. It will keep the remaining 20 per cent of intellectual property for its own use. FULL ARTICLE AT Sydney Morning Herald
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
  • Credibility
  • Wait... Flag
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices

Most Commented Reports



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.