The 33-year-old troubled starwas hospitalized on Tuesday after he reportedly took pills to commit suicide. The latest most reports have revealed that the troubled star has been released from the London hospital.
Jonathan Rhys had also spent some time at a Rehab in London for alcohol addiction. The young star was repeatedly warned by doctors to abstain from alcohol and concentrate on his work and life. But soon after his release from the rehab, he continued excessive alcohol intake.
The Sun was the first to break the news of Jonathan’s suicide attempt. It reported that the 33-year-old actor, who has spent time in rehab in the past for alcohol addiction, was reportedly found “slumped on the floor” when paramedics responded to an emergency call from the actor’s home on Tuesday.
On their arrival, the paramedics had to Call 911 because the actor refused to take any kind of treatment initially. But, after half an hour, medicines were injected to help him fight the over dosage of pills.
While the eyewitnesses impressed that it was a suicide attempt and that the handsome actor refused treatment for the first half an hour because he wanted to take his own life, a source told reporters on Tuesday that it was not the case. “He did relapse and was hospitalized briefly for that, but was released,” the source told Access on Thursday, adding, “It was not a suicide attempt."
The actor, who has been discharged from the Hospital now, refused to speak to the press outside the London hospital. Although the doctor permitted news agents to ask questions from the star, Jonathan himself refused to share any details with the media at the moment.
A friend of Jonathan who took him away from the hospital told the reporters earlier that Jonathan was completely normal a day before the incident. The sudden overdose of pills took all his close ones by surprise.
A neighbor of the star revealed, “I saw the ambulance arriving and was worried to death - Jonathan is a lovely guy – you see him all the time in the street. He says hello and is very pleasant. I hope he is fine.”
Jonathan has been in and out of rehab five times. If the suicide attempt charges prove true, it is feared that the star will have to visit the rehab for the sixth time.