Asia, recognized as the biggest continent in the world is also known for its diverse traditions and cultures. One of the big surprises it offers is the list of various foods, delicious and healthy. There are a lot of delicacies found in the different regions of Asia, and too many to reveal. So, on this part the ten unusual foods in the different parts of the continent are exposed.
1. Lamb’s brain (India)
2. Tuna eyes (Japan)
3. Tarantula (Cambodia)
4. Beondegi [Silkworm Larvae] (South Korea)
5. Balut [boiled half-fertilized duck with its egg] (Philippines)
6. Durian (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia)
7. White Ant Eggs (Vietnam, Cambodia)
8. Smelly tofu (Taiwan, Hongkong)
9. Fugu [Blowfish] (Japan)
10. Drunken Shrimp (China)
Whether or not you want a taste of any of these delicacies, you can still visit any part of Asia and experience its grandeur and beauty.