TREASURED COMMENTS OF FELLOW CONTRIBUTOR WRITERS AT ALLOVICES

By
XX XX
Views: Pending

TREASURED COMMENTS OF FELLOW CONTRIBUTOR WRITERS AT ALLVOICES

BY

Dhreff

1. RETROSPECTS AND PR0SPECTS AT ALLVOICES: A CONTRIBUTOR WRITER’S POINT OF VIEW POSTED ON JANUARY 31, 2011 BY dhreff:

Comment by Surya Gaire: Thanks for sharing you experience..rated up.

Comment by David Warthen: And thanks so much for all the good reporting. I remain your appreciative fan... Best, David

Comment by pcea2003: Great piece of work. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Skooter: It's nice to have you here, mate. Keep up the good work!

Comment by Adrian Holman: Keep sending the word out about what is going on in the Philippines because the corruption is not being reported by the media. May your light continue to expose darkness in this world.

Comment by marvendumaguit: Class A work from Phil. side! True Pinoy! More power!

Comment by Ria Viente: Well-done, dhreff. I know you will continue your hard work even with the presence of the Revenue Factor. Lolz. Rate you up.

Comment by Dunite: Cheers dhreff to your continued success! He he thanks for sharing!

Comment by MrsPleats: Ahh DhReff !Can I say how delicious you are for mentioning me in your article? Happy to see I was a part of something significant for you. This is awesome , it is the little things like these that make our world an awesome place. I share your sentiments re expressing freely one's opinion on Allvoices, good for people like me who love to yap , enjoying life and sharing with others.
Congratulations on your reporter status. Love the glasses, look my Dulce & Gabana (lol) Keep on writing reporter Good stuff!!! Rated up! Have a great evening!

Comment by Senaratne: Mind you, dhreff, when I first came across your name sometime ago, I wrote down, name, join date, and where from. Thereafter, I have been following you. Therefore, this report is no news to me. LOL Rated up.

2. ALLVOICES INCENTIVE PROGRAM POSTED ON MARCH 03, 2011 BY dhreff:

Comment by Adrian Holman: Thanks for the inspiration. I will keep writing. You went self- portrait to get more views. Interesting concept.

Comment by Skooter: An excellent writer will not stop writing. Once a writer always a Writer.

Comment by Sherry235 : This is a great way to express working with allvoices, it not only motivates but make you feel like you don't want to write for anyone but allvoices. I have to admit I love writing for allvoices too, I felt that way since I first started. Thanks for this interesting concept dhreff!

3. MRSPLEATS GIVES INTERESTING IDENTIFICATIONS TO FELLOW CONTRIBUTOR WRITERS POSTED ON MARCH 03, 2011 by dhreff:

Comment by MrsPleats: Oh thank you I am still laughing,he he !! as you guys write . This is so sweet of you analyser., I do love the interactions, I love people, this post has added to my day. I just say what I feel and I love to add joy to someone’s day or give another perspective.
I have names for other people,I call Hardy "Hardy Hardy" the only republican I would ever vote for if I lived in the states,Karl is my objective Canadian ,Slydog oh he could be the next big talent at Yuk Yuks comedy club he is so funny,Punditty oh he always has a take outside the box I will never forget when i wrote a post on male genitals and things which remind us. he said I will never look at chandileirs the same way again I could not stop laughing and now when I look at my chandiliers I think of Punditty.Mikefreeman who is my family man just loves his family and I can feel it,my young Kennedy who will one day be a politician,dunite who has fun always . I could go on and on.RobertWeller the consumate journalist and northsunm love them all.
The women I interact with are also my sister friends and feel a great connection I give them love and hugs,my Susivee,my Ethel ,BMac,Brig P, Northern lights ,Joely ,Dava the researcher and fact finder and it goes on and on. I have a great family with lots of love and I love life and joy.I love to see everyone's worth and good intentions.he interactions seeing people for their worth not sweating the small stuff. I love you all and read all the stories even if I do not comment. I dedicate at least an hour a day to read fan posts I receive. You are all rated up in my world.
My world is a better place for having met you all.
Perhaps we could all have an Allvoices retreat in Hawaii and have fun!
Thxs for your post analyser this was really touching and sweet of you. Will share with my hon and family.

4. NO AMOUNT OF TESTING STUDENTS CAN IMPROVE QUALITY EDUCATION POSTED ON MARCH 10, 2011 by dhreff:

Comment by Skooter: When there is no system at all, the result is confusion. That is always the Case, not surprising.

5. THE AFTERMATH OF THE EXECUTIONS OF THREE FILIPINO IN CHINA POSTED ON APRIL 03, 2011 BY dhreff:

Comment by Arnold Schwertman: diplomacy can only go so far unless your will to declare war on china which is suicide on their part.

Comment by Skooter: To think it all we don't need diplomacy in this case because the entire world is fighting illegal drugs since the day we were born. Saving those non-OFWs is not necessary, they committed an international crime. We Filipinos just love the underdogs, that's why we can't move

forward to prosperity. Soft hearted people is what we are, in other words no political will. Thanks.

6. MEETING OF BAHA’I AND ROTARIAN FRIENDS POSTED ON APRIL 15, 2011 BY dhreff:

Comment by Stephanie Ealy: Very nice dhreff, I didn't know the Rotary Clubs were in other countries. For some reason I thought it was a USA thing. Thanks, very well written! I just tweeted it sir. Rated up.

7. Noise of Julius Malema: Threat to South African Unity Posted on April 19, 2011 by dhreff:

Comment by 1961arnie: at a time of disorder we should look toward unity.

Comments by MrsPleats: Analyser, Well said, "Let there be stronger foundation of unity and peace in South Africa regardless of its colors." Why can't we all just get along in love I say. Rated up!! E Enjoy up your evening.

dhreff is based in Olongapo, Central Luzon, Philippines, and is an Anchor for Allvoices.
Report Credibility