Natalie Gulbis and Dustin Johnson are twosome
Linkedin

Natalie Gulbis and Dustin Johnson are twosome

Fort Smith : AR : USA | Jan 09, 2011 at 3:50 PM PST
XX XX
Views: Pending
 
Dustin Johnson’s penalty explained

Professional golfers Natalie Gulbis and Dustin Johnson confirmed this weekend what has been rumored stating that the two are dating.

The confirmation came during an interview with the sports website golf.com by Natalie Gulbis. With a witty laughter Gulbis added, “I’ll let Dustin handle our PR.”

However, when Dustin Johnson was reached for comment, he flatly declined giving any comments.

25-year-old Dustin Johnson and 28-year-old Natalie Gulbis quietly began dating last year in November after having competed alongside each other at Wendy’s 3–Tour challenge.

On Saturday, Natalie Gulbis following Dustin Johnson at Kapalua on the back nine, was not a mere coincident since Gulbis came out for the first time about the romantic fling between the telegenic twosome.

Dustin Johnson is a rising American star amassing two victories last year and getting himself enlisted as the top American on the money list 2010.

TracyJackson is based in Athens, Illinois, United States of America, and is an Anchor for Allvoices.
Report Credibility
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
 
 
Advertisement
 

News Stories

 
  • Gulbis confirms relationship with Dustin Johnson

      AP Online
    Tour player Natalie Gulbis was in the gallery following Dustin Johnson on the back nine Saturday at Kapalua, and apparently it was no coincidence. Gulbis told golf.com they are dating. "I'll let Dustin handle our PR,"...
  • Natalie Gulbis: Meet Dustin Johnson's girlfriend

      The Dish Rag
    Natalie Gulbis has confirmed that she is dating fellow golfer Dustin Johnson . After she admitted that the two were indeed a couple, she said, "I'll let Dustin handle our PR."...So who is Natalie Gulbis?  Gulbis, 28, has been playing golf since she...
  • Johnson pulls out of Sony Open for personal reasons

      Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
    Johnson officially pulled out of this week's tournament at Waialae on Monday. His agent, David Winkle, said in an email he had some personal matters to attend to at home in South Carolina. Gulbis was seen following Johnson in the third round last...
  • Byrd claims US tour season opener

      Sydney Morning Herald
    Australia's recent dominance of event at the Kapalua Plantation course on Maui ended with a whimper with youngster Jason Day the best of the Down Under brigade a distant 10 shots back in a tie for ninth...Northern Irishman McDowell plundered 11...

Blogs

 >

Videos

 >
 

More From Allvoices

Report Your News Got a similar story?
Add it to the network!

Or add related content to this report



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.