Spreading new year funny quotes via email, Twitter or a Facebook status is a great way to ring in the next year.
There are plenty of new year funny quotes that are not only a source of laughter, but are also inspirational and heartwarming. Here is a compilation of some of the funniest new year quotes:
· Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to. Bill Vaughn
· Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.
· May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions? Joey Adams
· Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits. Anonymous
· New Year’s is a harmless annual institutions, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
· A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other. Anonymous
The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you are so drunk you kiss the person you are married to. P.J.O’Rourke.