Some of the funny Thanksgiving quotes are added below to bring smile to friends and family on this special day.
· My mother is such a lousy cook that Thanksgiving at her house is a time of sorrow. Rita Rudner
· Coexistence….what the farmer does with the turkey – until Thanksgiving. Mike Connolly
· It must be an odd feeling to be thankful to nobody in particular. Christians in public institutions often see this odd thing happening on Thanksgiving Day. Everyone in the institution seems to be thankful ‘in general’. It’s very strange. It’s a little like being married in general. Cornelius Plantinga, Jr
· May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, May your potatoes and gravy, have a nary lump. May your yams be delicious, And your pies take the prize, And may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs. Anonymous
· You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out. Jay Leno