This year on Thanksgiving, many will be updating their Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, MySpace and other social networking profile statuses with Thanksgiving quotes. With Thanksgiving just few days away, here is a collection of some memorable Thanksgiving quotes that you might prefer updating your status with:
· "Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men, but be careful that you do not take the day and leave out the gratitude." - E. P. Powell
· "There is one day that is ours. Thanksgiving Day is the one day that is purely American." -
· "If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he is going to get." - Frank A. Clark
· "Who does not thank for little, will not thank for much." - an Estonian proverb.
· "God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends." - Ethel Watts Mumford
· "An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day." - Irv Kupcinet
· "Some people complain because God put thorns on roses while others praise him for putting roses among them." - Anonymous