I have a ridiculously early rise for work tomorrow, so let's get right to today's top 10.
1. Krispy Kreme Cheeseburgers - The horrid looking snack, a cheeseburger served inside a donut sandwich, was a major hit at a Wisconsin state fair. Healthercare officials are concerned about the fat content, but the sandwich comes with a built in alarm that lets you hear yourself getting fatter with each bite.
2. Egg Recall - An outbreak of salmonella has been traced back to an egg distribution company in Iowa. Going back even further, investigators linked the eggs to a group of crack addicted chickens.
3. Joaquin- The retired actor is releasing a movie tracking his metamorphosis from clean cut thespian to insanely hairy hip-hop artist. Expect him to dor for rap what Spinal Tap did for hevy metal.
4. Preschool - The little ones are leaving their mothers apron strings and embarking upon their education. Opening classes include, "Fingerpainting and Glue Eating 101".
5.- The actress has split from rocker weirdo, Manson, AGAIN!! It's an amicable break and the pair are expected to evenly divide their make-up, chains, and dead nimal collection.
6. Idris Elba - The British actor who recently landed a role oppositeon, "The Big C", has revealed that he has been offered a number of porn roles. I guess we now know what the C in Big C stands for....wink, wink.
7.Swank - The actress has revealed that she believes her relationship with ex-husband, Chad was, "a success". She also claimed that her last 3 movies, which made $23 million combined, were blockbusters.
8.- It is now thought that the baseball star may have died from something other than Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS).
9. Travel Deals - There are all sorts of great deals being offered right now for tourists that may want to venture North of the border to Canada. Cheap flights and all you can eat beaver.
10. Homeschooling - Katie andhave been talking up the benefits of homeschooling their daughter, Suri. Sofa Jumping And Mothership Etiquette are among the little ones favorite classes.
That's all folks, catch y'all tomorrow.