It has come to my attention threw some of my fans comments left on my last story that there are many questions needing to be answered. The school was noted to have had no sprinkler system in the fire report, however i spoke to several alumni to the school who all say the school had sprinkler heads in the ceiling. The fire was rumored to be started by an angry student looking for a messy revenge, this is completely false. The fire was "caused" if you choose to believe it, by freshly stained wooden floors. The fumes were supposedly trapped in the building and when the ac unit kicked on there was a spark which ignited the flammable fumes from the stain. There were no reports of the ac unit being defective and causing sparks however the owners of the school claim it was sparking and they were making plans to repair it later that week. I for one find this reason to be all too convenient considering the dollar amount of the total loss. “How much?” you ask, 1.7 million dollars in damage and $200,000 equipment loss. But there is good news in all of this Compass has gotten more free publicity in the past few days then ever before, with donations and people offering to help rebuild the school for free, I guess it wasn’t a total loss. Despite everything Debbie announced that Compass will still start the first semester of the school yr first thing Monday morning. I guess she didn’t want all the free publicity to go to waste.