It's that time of day again, when I take a look at what's hot on Yahoo and then skewer the unlucky folks who made the top 10 with my own brand of originally unfunny wit. As always, my comments are meant in jest, so please try not to take offence. Plus you should also keep in mind that vast majority of the celebs who make the list have more money than sense, and really could care less what we think about them.
1. Wonder Woman - After 70 years, the crimefighting goddess has been given an updated outfit that includes pants.married and now this. Teenage boys are gonna be forced to start leafing through the bra section of the Sears catalog to get their jollies.
2.- 's other half will be playing Jackie Kennedy in an upcoming miniseries for the History Channel. This will be a welcome break from praying to aliens and asking her husband for permission to leave the house alone.
3. Verizon iPhone - The rumor persists. Claims are now being made that the Verizon iPhone will hit stores in January, 2011. "can you hear me now? Hello? I said can you....what do you mean I'm holding it wrong?"
4. Alopecia Areata - The hair condition is preventing hip-hop's, one hit wonder, Kris Kross from making a comeback. Bad news for them, great news for music lovers.
5. Lauryn Hill -Second straight day on the top 10. After announcing her comeback, she is now stating that she did not quit because of bad press...maybe it was alopecia, hmmmmm, I smell a plague.
6. Megan Fox - Also her second consecutive top 10 day. Given the short nature of celeb marriages, I'm assuming folks are checking to see if her nuptials are still intact, and no, intact nuptials are not "sex code" for something else....gutter minds.
7. Foreclosures - The President has come out and said that some families may lose their homes despite increased government spending. That's like saying, some 16 year old boys may be interested in Megan Fox's intact nuptials....STOP IT!!
8. Emergency Preparedness - A number of counties along the Gulf are holding emergency preparedness meeting as Alex roars towards shore. Among the details discussed are, evacuation routes, checking your generator and a copy of issue 36 of "Living" which details the 5 best ways to get oil stains off your clothes.
9. Dennis Leary - The comic/actor today revealed that the series finale of, "Rescue me", has been filmed already. It will air in 2011 on FX and will feature Leary going on a rant about something horribly unfunny featuring cigarettes and lung cancer.
10. Chechnya Blast - A suicide bomber blew himself up in the nations capital just before a concert, attended by Chchen President Ramzan Kadyrov, was about to begin. According to reports, the bomber set off the device moments after learning that Kris Kross would not be performing due to an alopecia outbreak.
That's it folks, see y'all tomorrow.....I hope