So it finally happened. You saw her in a party…standing quietly in a corner as if waiting just for you. And before you knew cupid had played its favorite pastime at your expense. Really…feels like being on top of the world… Doesn’t it? A feeling that is better left unexplained, which can be experienced just by a person who is in love.
So, now that the easier part is over, let us come to the tricky issue. You’ve fallen in love but the girl of your dreams probably doesn’t even know about it.
How to impress a girl and make her fall in love with you is the next question that crops up. It seems a tough task at first, especially if you are a little shy and introvert, but it isn’t as tough as rocket science either.
1. The mantra to success here is to be your self. Remember, girls like guys who do not try to be like someone else or pretend to be over smart just to impress others. Such things can easily put off girls and could end your quest even before beginning. After all, first impression is often the last impression.
2. The key here is not even trying to think about impressing the girl when you are actually trying to do so. The reason for this being that guys often lose their originality and go out of the way when trying to impress girls and end up being labeled as mere show-offs. The best way, thus, to go about the job is to be your own self and let things happen on their own.
3. Another big mistake that guys often make is to think that girls are impressed by money. However, the truth is that if a girl is with someone because the guy has money then she is only interested in the money and not the guy. More than money and material things, what girls look for in a guy is a caring attitude, the way he talks and presents himself as well as a good sense of humour. Having these qualities can easily overshadow the lack of money.
4. Girls come across numerous men who try to impress them with all that they’ve got. But the sad part is that most end up losing their originality and are put in the same category and labeled as losers. There is a huge possibility that you too may end up in the same category unless you are different than the others.
5. Try to kick start a conversation, which in turn may and often does lead to the start of a relationship. But to be able to talk something that makes sense, you would have to be intelligent and know about various interesting things. The mantra to become knowledgeable is to read a lot and try to keep up-to-date with the events around you.
6. Another thing that most guys are usually careless about is personal hygiene. Try to dress smartly and comb your hair properly as an untidy looking person can be a put-off for anybody. Try to be a little humorous but refrain from being too outspoken as it may offend the other person.
7. Respect the girl and give her some space so that she does not feel like wanting to get out of the place quickly. A good way to break the ice is to start by asking her the time and praise her watch.
8. If you are going to a restaurant, remember that the boy is expected to pay the bill.
Follow the above tips and you will surely be able to impress the girl of your dreams!
You might also be interested in knowing how to get a girl to like you.