The release of new mobile devices everyday is proof of the fact that the smartphone market has still not saturated. Though Android is currently the best selling OS platform, the other operating systems are trying to introduce new and unique features to woo back users. This is the reason why there was great anticipation amongst the mobile audience before the release of BlackBerry Z10. According to mobile market researchers, BlackBerry’s RIM platform was once the favorite of the majority of the mobile using audience, especially business units. Therefore, it is difficult for enterprises to ignore the release of the latest touchscreen device from BlackBerry.
Out of curiosity to compare the features of the new launch with others already existing in the world mobile market, users and analysts have found that BlackBerry Z10 has features and looks comparable to those of iPhone 5. When the two mobile devices compared, the former was found to be more accurate in terms of speech dictation performance, browser speed, and multitasking abilities as opposed to the latter. This means that Blackberry Z10 provides quicker translation of spoken languages into text messages, the multitasking features are slicker, and the speed with which the RM vlogger flits between browsers and maps is seamless. In fact, after the comparison video was launched, mobile market analysts have released reports which suggest that the Cupertino based company should borrow a tip or two from the BlackBerry makers to refurbish the properties of their mobile devices. Let us take a look at some improved quality features of the soon to be launched BlackBerry Z10:
1. The larger 4.2 inch screen (the display of iPhone 5 is 4 inch)
2. The USB and HDMI connectivity
3. A dual core processor of 1.5 GHz
4. An 8 megapixel camera
5. Memory space of 2GB of RAM
Voice control functionality that matches quality of Siri software
Though it is the video voice quality that has taken eminent mobile researchers by surprise, forcing them to admit that not even the iPhone is capable of such good quality sound, there are other major differences between the two devices which will influence the non-tech buyer’s choice after BlackBerry’s latest offering is released in the worldwide market. Some of these are:
1. The slightly larger display screen of BlackBerry Z10
2. BlackBerry Z10’s power button is located at the top center of the device display and is therefore easily visible to the user. On the contrary, iPhone 5’s power button is located at the right hand corner and is hence not immediately noticeable.
3. The difference in the power connection jacks of the two devices will also influence the users’ preference, say mobile market analysts. For instance, the USB and HDMI connections of BlackBerry Z10 are located on the left side of the device’s panel. The iPhone 5’s headphone jack on the other hand is located at the bottom panel of the device. Extending a wire is easier from the left as opposed to the bottom of a device’s body.
4. The volume control buttons of the BlackBerry Z10 are also located at a position that is automatically accessed by our fingers.
5. The iPhone and Android have been dominating the mobile scenario for quite some time now. Will the emergence of BlackBerry Z10 reinstall RIM’s lost glory? Let us wait till its release.
The iPad development company with the team of enterprise mobile application developer is providing outstanding mobility consulting solutions. The iPhone developer Dallas has created mobile apps for renowned companies like Cienna, Cisco, and Verizo