Do you feel uncomfortable when speaking about your body? Perhaps, you cannot eat another cake because you are on a diet. Maybe, you refuse wearing bright cocktail dresses knowing that your legs and hips are far from being ideal? And you should change it as quickly as possible!
The eternal question “How to succeed in weight loss?” has been solved many times by famous scientists: different diets, pills, exercises, massage, herb complements, belly belts, special clothes that make your body more slender. The list of their discoveries is really impressing. However, there is a simple way to become both well-shaped and healthy.
Jogging is a popular sport all over the world. You have surely seen people running in the morning in American movies. So, if you want to start a new life right from tomorrow, learn more about 7 major rules of jogging:
1. If you lead a sedentary lifestyle and have extra weight, then you should begin with the doctor's advice and preliminary examination.
2. Do not start training with running, but with walking, gradually increasing the intensity and distance. Completely untrained people can start with fifteen minutes walking to the intensity that can cause accelerated heart rate to 120-130 beats per minute.
3. Weekly walks can be increased by 10 minutes, and when you are able to walk without feeling bad for an hour, you can change the workout, alternating running with slow and fast walking.
4. The first runs should be no more than one or two minutes (based on the well-being and heart rate). If you don’t have problems with heart and lungs, you can reduce the duration of the walk and run more.
5. In the first months, the tempo of jogging should not exceed 2-2.5 m / s, or 1 km in 7 minutes for men and 8 minutes for women. Later you can raise the rate of up to 6-6.5 minutes to 1 km.
6. Self-control during the period of training is extremely important: health records, periodic inspection of body weight, and measurement of pulse rate before and after jogging. Increased heart rate immediately after a run should not exceed 50-60% of the original data (i.e., when the initial heart rate is 80 beats per minute, it should be no more than 120-130 beats after training). Your heart rate should fully recover during half an hour.
7. If you want to lose weight, bear in mind that exercise should last for at least an hour three times a week. It is best to alternate running fast for a short distance with slow running at a long distance - it will not allow the body to get used to the same load, resulting in burning more calories.
Contraindications for Jogging
Jogging also has certain contradictions that should be taken into consideration:
· diseases of the circulatory system: chronic coronary insufficiency, congenital and acquired heart disease in decompensated, hypertension with frequent crises
· acute inflammation in any part of the body
· any acute illness (e.g., common cold), and exacerbation of chronic diseases
· gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer with frequent exacerbations
· osteochondrosis, uncomplicated lower back pain.
Another important thing that you should know is healthy eating habits. You can also try pills that help to get slimmer. Start with http://1loseweightfast.com/adipex.html, for instance. All these methods are good when you use them expertly. If you don’t, you will not enjoy your victory, just a bitter taste of failure.