College Football Week 11 yields another jam-packed action as the rubber meets the road for Johnny Football who stunned the Crimson Tides. Alabama's loss to Texas A&M shifts Notre Dame, Kansas State and Oregon as the only undefeated teams left that are in thick of the national championship.
The latest AP College Football Poll Week 12 will be available early today Sunday to find out how far would Alabama drops in the AP Poll ranking results. Oregon Ducks has set the new NCAA record with its 13th straight game of 40 or more points in defeating Cal Bears 59-17. The record previously held by Texas (2005-06). Oregon at No.2 last week will likey replace Alabama in the top of the AP poll.
Kansas State Quarterback Collin Klein rushed a pair of touchdowns in 23-10 win over TCU to help Kansas State improve to 10-0. An hour later after Alabama upset, the fourth-ranked Notre Dame Fighting Irish cleared it's 2012 title hopes in defeating Boston College.
Oregon, Kansas State and Notre Dame can do is keep winning on next Week 12 on Saturday. Must-see matchups includes Stanford at Oregon, Notre Dame will host Wake Forest while Kansas State will play at Baylor.
[Related: BCS Standings Week 12 with Division Results]
The AP Top 25 teams were updated with winning and losing details, score updates that capped on Saturday weekend. Here's the UPDATED AP College Football Poll Week 12.
1. Oregon 10-0 Oregon Ducks has set the NCAA record with its 13th straight game of 40 or more points previously held by Texas (2005-06) Ducks beat Cal Bears in 59-17 rout and is still perfect 10-0 to replace Alabama at the top of the AP Poll rankings when results be released early Sunday.
2. Kansas State 10-0 Wildcats went on to a 23-10 victory at TCU to bolster their national championship chase.
3. Notre Dame 10-0 Notre Dame easily beat Boston College 21-6, to stay unbeaten and in the hunt for a spot in the BCS title game.
4. Alabama 9-1 Crimson Tide national championship hopes was dashed little bit by the Texas A&M in the what could be the biggest upset of the day. The 20-point deficit in the first quarter proved to be too much for Alabama as they succumbed to 29-24 loss on Saturday night. The Tide's AP Poll No.1 ranking slides them at No.4
5. Georgia 9-1 Georgia Bulldogs runned over Auburn 38-0 on Saturday night in sending the Bulldogs back to the SEC championship game.
6. Ohio State 10-0 Enters their practice week
7.Florida 9-1 Seventh-ranked Gators staved off in what could be biggest upset in capping 27-20 victory against Louisiana-Lafayette.
8. LSU 8-2 Tigers bounced back with a 37-17 victory over No. 23 Mississippi State on Saturday night.
9. Texas A&M 8-2 Johnny Football stunned the No. 1 Alabama as the Aggies upset the Crimson Tide in 29-24 win that moved them from No. 15 to No. 9 spot in the poll.10. Florida State 9-1 Seminoles survived a scare to beat Virginia Tech 28-22 on Thursday night.
11. Clemson 9-1 Tigers overwhelmed Maryland in 45-10 win on Saturday, their sixth straight win overall.
12.South Carolina 8-2 Without their prized running back, Gamecocks QB Connor Shaw had to doulbe his effort in throwing two touchdowns and ran another one as No. 12 South Carolina beat Arkansas 38-20 on Saturday.
13. Oklahoma 7-2 Sooners defense is the key in beating Baylor 42-34 on Saturday.
14. Stanford 8-2 Cardinals overcame four turnovers to rally past No. 13 Oregon State 27-23.
15. Oregon State 7-2 Beavers skidded in 27-23 loss to Stanford with the costly fumble late in the fourth quarter by QB Cody Vaz.
16. Nebraska 8-2 Cornhuskers overcame and rally a double-digit, second-half deficit to win 32-23 over Penn State.17. UCLA 8-2 The Bruins strong first half help beat Washington State 44-36 scoring spree on Saturday night.
18. Texas 8-2 Longhorns runned over Iowa State 33-7 on an emotional day when the university paid tribute to the coach Darrell Royal passed away at age 88. Texas won two national championships under Royal.
19. Louisiana Tech 9-1 Bulldogs used a high-octane game in beating Texas State 62-55 on Saturday night.
20. Louisville 9-1 Syracuse stunned No. 11 Louisville in handing its first loss of the season in a 45-26 on Saturday.
21.USC 7-3 Trojans bounced back from two consecutive losses with a 38-17 victory over Arizona State.
22. Rutgers 8-1 Rutgers prevailed a strong effort by Army in 28-7 win on Saturday
23. Michigan 7-3 Michigan Wolverines beats Northwestern 38-31 in OT
23. Texas Tech 7-3 Red Raiders will take a 41-34 double overtime win over Kansas on Saturday to at least hang on at the AP Poll top 25 rankings at least for now.
25. Kent State 9-1 Kent defeated Miami (Ohio) 48-32 Saturday in Mid-American Conference action.