Gardening is a good hobby. For the pleasure people make gardens. In many countries they make gardens for people’s visiting. These gardens are some of them. These are the Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World. These gardens are mostly visited by the people in every year. Let’s have a look on Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
1. Keukenhof Spring Gardens: Keukenhof spring garden is located in Netherlands. It is considered as the world’s best spring gardens. The garden is very mostly famous for its sensational tulips and creative display of colors. The garden open for public from March to May and thousands of people visited in that time. The garden has 15kms footpaths and almost seven million plants. This garden is in the 1st position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
2. Great Dixter Garden: This garden is situated in East Sussex, England.is the owner of this garden since 50 years. The paths of this garden are made geometrically and there are garden rooms in Dixter. The garden also has a rock garden gracing a stone wall, pink columbine, varicolored foliage plants, magnificent red oriental poppies and perennial borders along the path of the garden. This garden is in the 2nd position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
3. Butchart Gardens: Butchart Garden is situated inprovince of Canada. This garden is in the heart of many visitors since hundred years. In the garden there are more than 700 varieties of flowering plants, many unusual sculptures of fountains. There is also a place for thousands of colorful butterflies. This is open all time in a year but June to September is the best time for visiting. This Garden is in the 3rd position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
4. Bodnant Garden: This garden is in the 4th position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World. It is situated in the county of conwy. It is regarded as one of the beautiful gardens in UK. There are two parts of this garden, one is informal lawns and other is wild garden. There is an effort has been made to grow different types of plants all over the world. The garden is open for the people from February to November.
5. Bagatelle Garden: This wonderful garden is situated in northern France. It exists since 18th century. The garden is good to visit from spring to autumn. The garden is most famous for its stunning roses. Since 1907 in every year is a tradition to celebrate international rose contests. This garden is in the 5th position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
6. Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens: For the wide variety of beautiful cape flora and indigenous plants for which it is famous in the world. It is considered as one of the amazing botanic gardens in the in the world. The garden is situated foot of the table mountain in Cape Town, South Africa. There are many kinds of stone sculptures in the garden and the garden was formed in 1913 to save the unique flora of the country. The garden is in the 6th position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
7. Lost Gardens of Heligan: The Heligan garden is considered one of the mysterious places in the England. In the year of 1990 has destroyed the garden. But the people were trying to bring back the life of this magnificent garden. This garden is in the 7th position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
8. Wanhua Garden: The Wanhua Garden is in China and situated in the slender West Lake. The main attraction of this garden is Yangzhou Flower Fair which held every year from April to May. The flower culture of the Wanhua garden is designed in such a way that it reflects the affection of flowers which won the recognition of public. This is in the 8th position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
9. Santa Barbara Botanical Garden: Santa Barbara garden is located in California, USA. It remains an amazing beauty in the month of March and April every year when the native California flowers blooms with vivid colors. There is a portion of desert garden including plant of deserts. The Garden is cultivated in an area of 80 acres land. It is in the 9th position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
10. Kyoto Garden: This garden is in Japan. The best time to visit the garden is autumn. The changing color of the trees from red, orange and yellow is a magnificent scene. The visitors from the all around the world come mostly in the month of November. Kyoto garden is in the 10th position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.