• Analysis of opinions drawn from leading medical devices industry executives.
• Provides data on the current size of procurement budgets of buyer companies in the medical devices industry.
• Provides insight into the buying behaviors of the global medical devices industry and market competition for supplier companies.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading medical devices industry executives. It analyzes how spending activities are set to change in the medical devices industry in 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level spending behavior of leading purchase decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
• The opinions and forward looking statements of 174 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent Director and C-level respondents.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
• This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure.