1. San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs return everyone from a team that had the best record in the Western Conference last season. Plus, Kawhi Leonard is ready to take his game to another level this season.
2. Memphis Grizzlies. The only weakness on this team is that they do not have a proven three-point shooter. The frontcourt of, , and Marc Gasol will cause headaches for opposing teams all season long.
3. Dallas Mavericks. It's strange to see a Mavericks team that lacks depth. Ifwasn't on this team, then I would have picked them to be last in the division.
4. New Orleans Hornets. Drafting Anthony Davis and having Ryan Anderson coming off of the bench improves the Hornets immediately.
5. Houston Rockets. Before the trade, I would have picked them to be last. After the James Harden trade, I still pick them to be last.