Three weeks into the 2012 NFL season renders three undefeated teams lead by Atlanta Falcons, Houston Texans and the unlikely Arizona Cardinals but the loss of San Francisco 49ers to the Vikings leaves someone hanging on which team is really legit.
But among the biggest concerns on Week 3 are ever-growing problems with replacement referees performances turning the coaches from harsh verbal words to going physical. New England Patriotsshoved a referee after Patriots vs. Ravens game clearly disgruntled over calls.
Nevertheless football continues on NFL Power Ranking Week 4. Bye Week Teams Week 4: Indianapolis, Pittsburgh
33. Replacement Referees Complains are piling up about being so SLOW - to throw flags, break up scuffles, figure out calls, rule on replay challenges.
32.(29) Cleveland Browns 0-3, Losing at home from mediocre Buffalo Bills team doesn't bode well if your a Browns fan, Cleveland 24-14 loss should have been worse if Spiller hadn’t gotten injured, I can almost guarantee we would have. Now winless streak will likely continue facing Baltimore Ravens on Week 4.
31.(26) New Orleans Saints 0-3, Ryan Succop lift Chiefs over Saints as NEw Orleans drop to 0-3. written piece voicing their discontent about the officiating mess this week. An imminent 0-4 start will likely happen against Green Bay on Week 4.was adding his voice to the chorus of discontent with the scab refs. The Saints quarterback and 11 other NFL Players Association refs delivered a
30. (25) Miami Dolphins 1-2, First, the Miami Dolphins missed a potential game-winning field-goal attempt in overtime, and then the New York Jets had a kick blocked with a chance at a victory, and then Jets kicker Nick Folk received a reprieve that gave the Jets a wild 23-20 win. Miami will face 3-0 Arizona on Week 4.
29. (22) Carolina Panthers 1-2, Cam Newton's body language at post press interview is more disturbing than he's poor play on the field against New York's defense. Should Panthers be concerned with Newton's mental game? Carolina to play tough 3-0 Falcons on Week 3. NFL ranking (22 to 29)
28. (24) Indianapolis Colts 1-2, The aborted last-gasp winning drive byand Indianapolis Colts should be something to reflect on team's Bye Week.
27. (30) Kansas City Chiefs 1-2, Chiefs wild 27-24 win in OT had "the emotional stability of Lindsay Lohan," says Sam. Chiefs to host San Diego Chargers on Week 4
26. (31) Jacksonville Jaguars 1-2, Jaguars stun Colts with Cecil Shorts III 80-yard late TD for 22-17 win, that spoils Colts fans celebration. Jaguars to host Bengals on Week 4
25. (27) Tennessee Titans 1-2, The Titans became the first NFL team to score five touchdowns of 60 yards or longer in one game, two on special teams and a third when Alterraun Verner simply pried the ball away frombefore running it 72 yards for a TD. Titans visits the 3-0 Texans on Week 4.
24.(19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1-2 Tampa Bay rookie coach Greg Schiano thrive on Never Say Never motto and fought till the end which result of getting yelled byat the end after the game. was knocked down on the final kneel-down because the Bucs went all out to try to force a fumble. Tampa Bay fought hard which is a good sign when they face Dallas Cowboys on Week 3. Ranking up from 21 to 19. Bucs will host Redskins on Week 4.
23. (32) Oakland Raiders 1-2 The Raiders avoided three goose eggs but it takes the Black and Silver's Darrius Heyward-Bey trip to hospital, DT Dave Tollefson Mom's 'Go get'em pep-talk' and clutch 43-yard kick by to finally barge in the winning column. Revamped franchise yields results after all. Raiders visits Denver on Week 4.
22.(21) St. Louis Rams 1-2 The Rams showed their toughness but couldn't hang on against Jay Cutler's Chicago Bears. Rams to host the Seahawks on week 4.
21.(16) Washington Redskins 1-2 Redskins lost defensive endand outside linebacker maybe contribute to Redskins poor defense. Griffin sacks six times or maybe Dalton and AJ Green are too good. Back to back loss put them five down. Redskins visits Tampa Bay on Week 4
20. (8) Pittsburgh Steelers 1-2 The Steelers defense shut down the New York Jets in the second half of a 27-10 victory last week, Steelers defense fails again in 34-31 loss against the Oakland Raiders. "It was that kind of defeat, which easily could haunt the Steelers in late December when they add up the wins and losses of the AFC teams and set the playoff field." says Ron. NFL Ranking from 8 to 16. Still not enough despite Bigeffort as passing leader in week 3, him and Tod Haley should sit on Steelers bye week.
19.(14) Detroit Lions 1-2 Matt Stafford was brilliant but came up short against 49ers last week, however he came up short again in OT loss to the Titans. The Lions scored 14 points in the final 18 seconds of regulation to force overtime – the first team to do that in league history. Lions host the Viking on Week 4.
18.(12) Denver Broncos 1-2 Manning comes up short, Texans beat Broncos 31-25.and the Broncos now lost back-to-back on 3-0 teams(Falcons and Texans) Manning finished 26 for 52 for 330 yards with no interceptions and two touchdowns but his counterpart Matt Schaub who lost a small chunk of his ear after a brutal hit, tossed four touchdown for 290 yards. Denver to host the Raiders on week 4. NFL Ranking with two loss in a row (12 to 18)
17.(28) Minnesota Vikings 2-1, Replacement officials admit error in 49ers-Vikings but Christian Ponder didn't flinch, a win is a win. Vikings visits Detroit on week 4. NFL ranking (28 to 17)
16.(20) Seattle Seahawks 2-1 Wilson free for all 24 yard pass touchdown ended up in controversy, it seems Jennings of Packers catch the ball in the air and he falls on Tate on the ground. The call was challenged but it was ruled a touchdown for Seahawks. A win is a win. They visits St Louis on Week 4.
14.(23) Buffalo Bills 2-1, Fitzpatrick's 3 TD passes lifts Bills 24-14 over Browns, it should have been worst if Buffalo Bills CJ Spiller wan't injured. Buffalo to host New England on week 4. NFL ranking (23 to 14)
15.(9) San Diego Chargers 2-1 Chargers grades after Falcons loss says Nick, Quarterback + Defensive line = Both F+ QB Rivers ran a Chargers offense that didn’t score a touchdown and defensive line has little push or they got pushed around. Chargers visits Kansas City on week 4. NFL ranking (9 to 15)
13.(7) New England Patriots 1-2 To his disappointment with the officiating, Bill Belichick grabs a replacement Ref after Patriots' loss... but he missed the tackle. Stephen Gostkowski missed 42-yard shot at a winning field goal against the Cardinals' should be blamed why New Despite how good they are projected, you can't blame to the refs for their two consecutive loses. England Patriots starts with 1-2. Patriots should bounce back in Week 4 Buffalo visit.
12.(17) Cincinnati Bengals 2-1 The Washington Redskins fans witness some razzle-dazzle in Robert Griffin III's home debut. They saw Dalton and the Cincinnati Bengals do it better in 38-31 win. Dalton has sorrounded with great Bengals' recievers like AJ Green that can carry the team past Washington. Ranking up 17 to 12. Bengals visits Jacksonville on week 4. Ranking up (17 to 12)
11.(10) Philadelphia Eagles 2-1 After Eagles picking a win against the Ravens, Eagles' wings clipped by Cardinals and sack Vick five times. Is Michael Vick health at risk? Eagles will host the Giants on week 4.
10. (3) Green Bay Packers 1-2 Packers lost to Seahawks in another controversial decision by the refs. Controversy sorrounds on the last play on Wilson free for all pass, it seems Jennings of Packers catch the ball in the air and he falls on Tate on the ground. One ref calls it interception but other one calls touchdown. The replay ruled TD for Seahawks. Packers to host New Orleans on week 4
9. (18) New York Jets 2-1 New York Jets pounded the Bills in its season opener then succumbed to the Steelers the following week. The Jets shows up their in-between against Miami Dolphins in lucky OT win. Thanks to kicker Nick Folk second try field goal attempt. Tim Tebow contributed a little to the Jets' offense, other than a celebrated shirt-less cover in women's magazine Vouge. He still has yet to throw a pass this year, and a third-down throw from Sanchez bounced off Tebow's helmet and fell incomplete. "Ugliest games the New York Jets or the Miami Dolphins have played in quite some time." says Lisa. NFL ranking (18th to 10) Jets to host San Francisco on Week 4.
8.(15) Chicago Bears 2-1 Certainly Jay Cutler learned his lesson, "When you lose a game, it's tough. You have to go back and take a look and look at your own performance and get better and move on. That's not a laughing matter." He was forced to accept an ugly 23-6 victory and passer rating of 58.9 against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday at Soldier Field. Bottom line they win. Bears visits Dallas on week 4. NFL ranking (15 to 8)
7. (13) Dallas Cowboys 2-1 After their big opening win that perished in Seattle, Tony Romo was roughed up in Tampa Bay but Cowboys managed to beat Bucs 16-10. Cowboys to host Chicago on week 4.
6.(6) Baltimore Ravens 2-1 Joe Flacco outplayed Tom Brady put him as one of the best quarterback in the NFL. Ravens wasn't happy with the replacement refs last week that blame their lost to Philadelphia Eagles. This time calls are in their favor causing Bill Bilichick to push-tackle on one of the refs. Ravens to host Cleveland on week 4.
5.(1) San Francisco 49ers 2-1 They were dominant against the Packers at Lambeau, and much more dominant against Detroit only being out-classed by the Vikings. Randy Moss home coming is nothing special with 3 catches for 27 yards. 49ers visits the Jets on week 4. NFL ranking (1 to 5)
4.(5) New York Giants 2-1 Eli Manning was terrific in win against Carolina Panthers on Thursday Night Football. Eli Manning found new toys of Barden, Bennett and Brown.Giants visits Philadelphia on week 4.
3. (11) Arizona Cardinals 3-0 Cardinals unsung QB help the Arizona stay undefeated in beating Up Eagles 27-6, and sacked Michael Vick 5 times. Kolb's wife, Whitney, is 38 weeks pregnant, and Kolb said he likely would attend the birth of their third daughter instead of playing but Cardinals next assignment to host the Dolphins on week 4 at least he can stay. Ranking (11 to 3)
2.(2) Houston Texans 3-0 Texan QB Matt Schaub loses piece of ear on illegal hit as Manning comes up short, Texans beat Broncos 31-25. Texans to host the Titans on week 4.
1.(4) Atlanta Falcons 3-0 Falcons means serious business with the hiring game changer coaches, the 13-3 last regular season, only to get trounced in the playoffs by Green Bay will not likely happening again. Falcons outplayed a well-coached San Diego Chargers at their own turf in total domination in Atlanta’s 27-3 victory at Qualcomm Stadium. Falcons safety Thomas DeCoud turns in big game recovered a second-quarter fumble and he added two interceptions. Falcons to host Carolina on Week 4. NFL ranking (4th to 1st)