At least 60 College Football games unfolds on gameday Saturday on week 4 and half of them are winners but few games and plays made it in TV highlights or at least trended on Twitter.
Which teams exploded to more than 50 or 60 points even more? Which college football teams has blowouts wins, blunder plays, sideline fracas, huge upsets of Associated ranked top 25 teams, fatal hits and injuries, stunning jerseys, and who's made it to top 10 plays on ESPN?
1. Baylor vs LA Monroe game It's always nice to watch nail-biting matchup games like the one last Friday. It makes fans thrown out of their seats the underdog almost pull an upset. Former Baylor QB and now Redskins Robert Griffin III can't help to tweet,
@RGIII "No Need to Panic Perseverance is the key #SicEm",
when Baylor are trailing to LA Monroe in the 4th quarter, but Nick Florence completed 26 of 39 passes for 351 yards and a career-high four touchdowns to help Baylor beat Louisiana-Monroe 47-42 on Friday night.
2. Lou Spanos Bull Dance - During UCLA’s game with Oregon State on Saturday, Bruins defensive coordinator Lou Spanos was seen doing the bull dance copied from antics. Oregon State went on to beat UCLA 27-20.
3. Maryland "White Ops" Uniforms - Have you seen Maryland Terrapins "White Ops" uniforms yet? Well you should on College Football week 4 as Maryland sports new all-white football uniform and helmet in game against No. 8 West Virginia Mountainers in Morgantown. Since the Moutainners paraded their gray unis, somebody tweeted,
@michaelminnich "The Maryland and WVU uniforms are like a before-and-after in a detergent commercial."
4. No. 24 Boise State holds off BYU 7-6
How come a high-octane college football game score is like baseball scores?
5. Taylor Heinicke 730 yards and five touchdowns
Old Dominion Monarchs QB Taylor Heinicke’s final stat line passing was 55-79 for 730 yards and five touchdowns, as Old Dominion beat New Hampshire, 64-61. Heinicke had 730 passing yards is third in NCAA all time record. (via Yahoo)
6. Denard Robinson 4 intercections, 3 sacks
No. 11 Notre Dame beats No. 18 Michigan 13-6 score. Reaction via Twitter re-tweeted 622 times @JukeLeft Transition of Denard Robinson to Michael Vick: 1. Be elusive √ 2. Turn the ball over 5 times in 1 game √ 3. Strangle a Dog
@TJLang70 Denard Robinson looking like Jay Cutler
7. Georgia Tech RB Orwin Smith kickoff blunder returns in safety
Smith takes a knee with the ball had crossed the plane of the goal line, resulting in a safety. Georgia Tech gave Miami two free extra points. Miami edges Georgia Tech 42-36 which they could have won without the safety points. Via Twitter,
@_EricThompson Also the Orwin Smith safety was the dumbest play I've ever seen.
10. Ace Sanders punt return (check video above)
South Carolina Ace Sanders' 49-yard punt return is big help for Lattimore. @KDTrey5, "Just seen the run of the week by Ace Sanders from South Carolina....wow"tweeted,
Check back for College Foootball Week 4 winners and losers as games unfolds.