The Mountain West Conference is now more complete. After losing TCU to the Big XII, the MWC added three teams: Hawaii, Fresno State, and Nevada.
1. Fresno State Bulldogs. With QB Derek Carr and RB Robbie Rouse, the Bulldogs should have enough on offense to outscore opponents in the MWC.
2. Colorado State Rams. This team will be the surprise of the conference due to a new coach eliminating the idiots from the team along with the running game and the defense remaining intact.
3. Nevada Wolf Pack. Nevada will remain strong with dual threat Cody Fajardo back at QB.
4. Hawaii Warriors. Having an offensive genius such ascoaching Hawaii only means that they will improve.
5. Wyoming Cowboys. With Brett Smith running the show at QB, the Cowboys will remain in contention all season long.
6. Boise State Broncos. Don't drink the Boise State Kool-Aid this season. There's only one starter back on defense. Not havingback at QB will cause for the Broncos to fall back this season.
7. Air Force Falcons. Their lack of depth is a problem.
8. UNLV Rebels. It seems like their football team is always in rebuilding mode.
9. San Diego State Aztecs. They are losing a lot on offense with the graduation of QB Ryan Lindley and RB Ronnie Hillman.
10. New Mexico Lobos. Lobo fans know the routine; wait until basketball season.