QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, PLEASE EML RESUME TO email@example.com preference to Mumbai candidate.
Base, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Responsible for day-to-day operation of online marketing initiatives including paid search, banner advertising, and other online new customer prospecting initiatives. Work directly with internal IT team and external partners to devise and implement natural search enhancements to my clien'ts retail website.
• Partner with third-party resources to build and expand upon the paid search and comparison shopping programs
• Provide the strategic guidance and promotional insight necessary to grow sales and maximize ROI.
• Support new brands and products with supporting campaigns.
• Identify opportunities that will result in driving “natural” traffic to the retail website.
• Manage third party partners to drive cost-effective display advertising campaigns leveraging brands’ awareness and associated promotional offers.
• Identify new networks and advertising opportunities that will drive sales growth while maintaining desired ROI goals.
• Work with Retail and Marketing management to deploy online initiatives and programs designed to drive store sales.
• Maintain online marketing calendar and manage supporting marketing operations and processes.
• Define/establish sales, expense and profitability goals and objectives by sales channel. Obtain required data and maintain supporting reporting.
• Manage daily process of producing and updating site graphics and promotions to ensure timely implementation.
• Provide third-party partners with necessary information, creative, guidance, and decision-making to drive desired growth.
• Significant prior experience (5+years) for management of or execution of two or more of the following eCommerce marketing channels for a retailer (preferred) or marketing agency: paid search and comparison shopping, display advertising, email, or affiliate marketing.
• Significant prior experience is defined as: direct responsibility for the channel execution, sales and ROI performance of two or more of the above retailer eCommerce marketing channels.
• Exposure to or knowledge of emerging marketing channels such as social networking, mobile marketing, and emerging media a plus.
• Experience with and understanding of website content management systems (CMS).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Prior experience managing third party service providers to high standards of performance, and demonstrated passion and commitment to be accountable for results.
8080080628 | 9769700860 Jobs Marketing jobs