Image: Conventional Logic vs. Religious Logic part of Is America Coming Of Age?

Image Related To: Is America Coming Of Age?

By bronco
Washington : DC : USA | almost 6 years ago
A decade ago, before the emergence on the national stage of Colin Powel, it was inconceivable that one of the major parties would nominate an African American as its Presidential candidate...
    • Clear
    • Share:
    • Clear
    • Clear
    • Clear
    • Clear

• Read full report
Report Your News Got a similar story?
Add it to the network!

Or add related content to this report

Conventional Logic vs. Religious Logic

Conventional Logic vs. Religious Logic

Conventional Logic vs. Religious Logic

Views : pending
Posted By MyFriendsCallMeTiny MyFriendsCallMeTiny | over 5 years ago
Hey you should demand your 3 hours college credit in Philosophy 101.

The other one you could show would be upstanding and totally honest science guy saying hey we all came from single celled organisms and the other one (mr. I am skeptical about your "SCIENTIFIC" dogma) who says prove it and then upstanding and totally honest science guy shows us java man, pilt down man and Haeckel drawings depicting the appearance of ontogeny recapitulating phylogeny ( you know the one that shows human embryo's with gill slits that were proven false decades ago but were still found in SCIENCE textbooks until recently).

Nice stick drawings though...

Reply By CSK001 CSK001 | over 5 years ago
Hi,
Thanks for this useful information. I'm a new one in this forum. I must appreciate the tools provided by you. Please keep updating me in this regard.
CSK
Real Estate

[url=http://www.fastrealestate.net]Real Estate[/url]
Posted By GregoryScott GregoryScott | over 3 years ago
Or the one where Mr. Believer says "I take great comfort in my personal relationship with a higher power" and Mr. Atheist goes "WHAT KIND OF IRRATIONAL FOOL NEEDS TO TAKE COMFORT IN SOME MAGICAL ALL-KNOWING BEING WHO HAS ALL THE ANSWERS AND TELLS YOU YOU'LL GO TO HELL IF YOU DON'T DO EVERYTHING HE SAYS??!!!" and Mr. Religious goes "wtf".

I actually see that one a lot more, for whatever it's worth.
Posted By GregoryScott GregoryScott | over 3 years ago

I actually see that one a lot more, for whatever it's worth.
Posted By Aldonj Aldonj | over 3 years ago
Why can't the stick figures just get along?? WTF

Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.