Video: Five young men have been found dead inside a South Florida motel from what authorities believe was carbon monoxide poisoning. (Dec. 27) part of Outdoor BBQs can kill – campers told to be careful

Video Related To: Outdoor BBQs can kill – campers told to be careful

London : United Kingdom | over 1 year ago
With the summer holidays nearing, all campers have been cautioned by the Gas Safe Register (GSR) to be careful when going in for outdoor BBQs in camps and tents because carelessness...
    • Clear
    • Share:
    • Share
    • Clear
    • Clear
    • Clear
    • Clear
     
  • Read full report
Report Your News Got a similar story?
Add it to the network!

Or add related content to this report

Video Source: s3.amazonaws.com

Five young men have been found dead inside a South Florida motel from what authorities believe was carbon monoxide poisoning. (Dec. 27)

You have an old version of Adobe Flash Player, or you might not have it installed at all. Please make sure to install the latest version of Flash at www.adobe.com.
Five young men have been found dead inside a South Florida motel from what authorities believe was carbon monoxide poisoning. (Dec. 27)
Views : pending


Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.