LAST CHANCE WIPE OUT FIVE FATAL FLAWS (CONTINUED FROM PART 8)
Second Book in "A Plan for the Planet" Trilogy
In No Particular Order Success Is Best Served Now!
by Sharon Lee Davies-Tight
*This book is dedicated to all those who suffer at the hands of governments for speaking unpopular truths.
THE CALMEST, LONGEST RANT IN HISTORY:
This book can be read in one sitting. At the end, you will feel the WIPEOUT sensation. It's good for the body and the soul.
- I live with Jews. I go to the restaurants they eat at. I know their conversation, because they’re always letting you know what they think; they’re always talking above everybody else, about everybody else, and not just in condescending tones to ruin the ambience of the dinner you’re trying to eat, but in hate-filled, violence laden ‘stuff you in a pig’ threats. Try one more time why don’t you?...don’t worry I won’t use my extra-terrestrial police powers to have you escorted from the building, because that constitutes a name.
- Let me tell you something about Hillbillies. I love them. I probably have some Hillbilly in me just like I’ve got a little bit of everything else. And Hillbillies exist as subsets of all races. If you’re a hoarder, people call you a Hillbilly. If you attack pigs with poles, people should be calling you worse than that, but oddly they don’t. If you don’t like to clean, because you lack a sense of smell, and you don’t mind the dirt, the scum, the rat droppings, then people are going to call you a Hillbilly. Like Johnny Cochran says, ‘give me one black person on a jury and I can make them do whatever I want them to do’, put one Hillbilly with the characteristics I described above, into an apartment dwelling and it is next to impossible to get anything done. As soon as you clean something, because it causes them anxiety, they unclean it. If you do something pretty, they’ll make it ugly. If you put flowers in a flower pot, they’ll snip off the buds before the daisies bloom. If the landlord tells them to pull the grass from the cracks around the front door, they’ll leave it till the grass is knee high and you have to wade through it to get in, even though it’s a cemented door step.
- But the Hillbilly Factor runs deeper than that. They’re people who can’t get along with their neighbors, refuse to get along with anyone, and rather than address the issue as a psychological or behavioral dysfunction, they simply remain separate so they don’t have to change. But if you’re living in a building where you’re in charge of the well-being of the tenants, that characteristic is down right hazardous to everybody’s health. And when you become a senator or congressperson with those same characteristics, then you’re injurious to the health of the nation. Don’t think all Hillbillies live in West Virginia.
- Hillbillies live in your mind. It’s a state of mind. It isn’t a country, a state, a region, an ethnicity nor a religion. Anybody can have those characteristics--and everybody does. Just because someone lives in a rural place doesn’t make them a Hillbilly. It’s a mind set. It’s a brain dysfunction that results in a behavioral dysfunction that enslaves the self and enslaves all those around the person with those characteristics.
- A lot of the negative characteristics of Christians are really characteristics of Hillbillies. Prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter. They’re on board with all of them. Some of the largest companies in the country are run by people with these negative characteristics who also call themselves Christian. They’re the ones who stick to the letter of the bible and the letter of the contract and the letter of the law, when it suits them. Then when it doesn’t they are expert at finding loopholes. They are the ones who could drive a sane person mad with their absence of logic. Benjamin Netanyahu is a Hillbilly. Remember, God said, you can call your torturer names. Anybody who disagrees with that is a torturer and in fear of losing their controlling status over you. If you’re an offender, you’re lucky that’s all that’s happening to you. I’m not going to make you wear a distinguishing mark, but you will not get away with using your own greed clothed in religion and God to make my life a living hell all the while you quote supporting passages from your so-called holy books.
- It’s like that old saying about putting young girls in a dormitory together, eventually they’re all menstruating at the same time. Put one Hillbilly with those negative characteristics in an apartment dwelling, or in congress, and because of their ability to wait you out, eventually the entire building, or the entire USA succumbs and adopts to the ways of the Hillbilly. All it takes is one who digs their heels in and who won’t budge, because being clean, honest and generous means relinquishing control and becoming like the group they hate which is so anxiety provoking that they will put you in harm’s way to keep that power over theirs and everybody else’s dirt. I have to wonder, what stroke of fate, put me into a building where the custodians were those people, and what stroke of fate put me into a country that they took from the Indians with the purpose of turning it into one huge garbage dump. It doesn’t matter how many times I clean, because nobody else does and haven’t for so many years, that it’s like my clean apartment acts like a magnet for their dirt. It has to even out someplace, and it’s always in my place--in my face, and I’m sick of it. When you realize your floors and walls are like sponges, and cleaning them one day lasts only one day, where the next day they’re back to looking thirty years dirty, it’s overwhelming. But that’s how the Hillbillies work; they overwhelm you, because what bothers you doesn’t phase them.
- When I moved from the mold infested apartment, I cleaned it white glove style. The manager saw it and passed it for inspection. The owner went in two weeks later and wrote, dirty, dirty, dirty all over my lease--payback for complaining to the health department about a horrible mold situation caused by years of unclean conditions hidden behind whitewashed walls and five major fires in the complex started by the Feds after 9-11. I was stunned. I have pictures. But the Hillbilly Jew and the Hillbilly lawyers and the Hillbilly Mafia judge thought it was a big joke. He kept my deposit, because in Ohio the property owners have all the power. The property owners are the Hillbillies.
- When I first came to the building I’m in now, they had a hockey stick for a clothes bar in the closet. You couldn’t hang anything on it, but it satisfied the letter of the law. I keep thinking about Ted Kennedy and how he said if everybody isn’t mad at you for taking a stand, then you’re not doing your job. I’m not usually the type to get people mad, but I’m so sick of all of it. It’s like I get the Jew treatment, the angry black treatment, the Hillbilly treatment, the elitist treatment all at once--all in one place at one time, then add the government, the slaughter industry, the intelligence agencies, members of congress, the president, the political parties, the law enforcement agencies that keep surveilling, hoping they can set me up for some ridiculous infringement that sticks to the letter of the law--an ‘i’ or a ‘t’ that I forgot to dot or cross. Baylor and Associates are Hillbillies--the worst of the worst. They torture with impunity, but also delight in hurting sick people. People who torture sick people are sick. People who torture caged animals are the worst of the worst. Don’t you ever forget that.
- Hey, kiddo, we’re home. It’s okay.
- Jon Meachum. Since when did he become the authority on God and religion?
- Since I’ve been telling people to refuse to fight and discover the God in themselves. He’s a pompous bore. There’s a name. You don’t have to wear it just because it fits. You can remove it, by embracing the Five Principles. Anybody who doesn’t embrace the Five Principles as stated, is a terrorist and a dictator. There is no other avenue. There is no other road to peace.
- I want to see the names of all the terrorists engraved on the wall of the CIA in Langley, West Virginia. Ever wonder why the FBI is in Virginia and the CIA in West Virginia? Hatfields and McCoys sound familiar? The torturers won out. Now they both torture. That they needed a law against torture to begin with is disturbing. Put up the names where the stars stand now. What are you afraid of? Afraid somebody might get really angry about what these somebodies did to other people, cultures and countries--to those within our own country? You know, the stuff nobody else could stomach doing? The terrorist Jews, using false identifications committed a lot of those terrorist acts using other people’s nationalities. The Irish get blamed for a bunch of really bad stuff that the Jews do. So do the Italians. So do the Arabs. Know all those Russian Mafia people that the whole world fears? Jews.
- All these Amish, Shakers, Quakers and people who can’t be in the presence of all us evil folk, don’t mind taking our money, don’t mind selling their products to us. But that’s all we’re good for. Like the Hasidium, can’t say hello to their evil non-Jew neighbors, or shake their hand, but they can take us evil folk’s money and take us to the cleaners at the same time. They can shake our hand, like it’s a privilege, only when we actually seal the deal. How dare you! Feel better Robert?
- It’s difficult watching Andrea the Agent knowing she’s a mouthpiece for the Jews who run the concentration camps in Palestine. What part of her brain did she turn off? Whoa.
- Without a seaport, without the ability to defend one’s borders, without the ability to prosper economically, instead of being a slave labor force for Israel, the Palestinians are not free. Being subject to perpetual surveillance by a bunch of wierdo, quacks who need to know what everybody does in their bedrooms with their spouses, is not freedom. Without the freeing of children locked into spying on their parents by perverse Israeli operatives and soldiers, the Palestinians will never be free.
- The world needs to move and to move now. Committing 9-11’s all over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq is not making anybody safe. Please stop listening to the Israeli Torture Generals. They’re all Russians, like Ariel Sharon who want to dominate the Middle East. Nobody is who they say they are. Wake up, before it’s too late. This is really your last chance. If the King of Jordan is waiting for the best case scenario, he waited too long while the Palestinians suffered. What did he do to make peace? Nothing. A big, fat nothing. How did he help the Palestinians? The Hatfield’s and the McCoy’s all over the Middle East. When is enough enough? Oh, but we we can’t criticize the Hillbillies either. Too much like yourself, for your own comfort? Can’t be called the Swine you slaughter? There are some new rules being laid down. You don’t get a Cambodia, BO.
- God gives every being on the planet permissions/orders to refuse to enslave, torture and slaughter any other being, past, present and future, and God orders further that all existing orders/permissions to engage in or state or make or carry out acts of prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and/or slaughter are overridden and superseded by these original/new orders. In refusing to order, direct, outsource, participate in prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter any and all beings will be protected against prosecution by evil-doers who force through order or intimidation the application of the Five Fatal Flaws. One infarction of this order, and all previous infarctions will be added to the existing infarction to be charged against and prosecuted against the existing being, who ordered and/or committed and/or communicated via courier/electronic or battery device orders and/or acts of prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter.
- President Obama on 21 May 2009 told the world that post 9-11 journalists and citizens fell silent on civil rights. That’s not true. I didn’t remain silent. I was silenced. My e-mails were blocked. The Feds took all of my writings and peace plans, while threatening to hurt my family and then hurt them so I would know that they carry through. It’s not enough to say, well, you know, we really weren’t going to rape and murder anybody. They’re still using those threats--even now. Why do you remain silent on my civil rights? You can’t cherry-pick my work, and then criticize me for remaining silent. Where were you pre and post 9-11? You remained silent. You believe these torturers, that if you let me be known that it’ll destroy the planet as we know it. So you become me instead, you become my words, because you’re protected. Now they’re telling me it’s for my own protection that they’re stealing my work and profiting from the text of the surveillance of me. How is that connected to national security? How is that helping me? Your voice is not enough, and you admitted that by calling on all journalists, you just don’t want my words, because you used them to get you where you are. You’re ineffective. You can’t free one person in this country from your surveillance and torture, because you’re receiving benefit of my talent--by stealing it. You can’t do that.
- You can’t prosecute people who you think are a threat to the USA. The Jews will have you prosecuting everyone. They think everyone is plotting against them. When are you going to get it? You can’t prosecute before the crime is committed. How could these detainees be planning attacks against America? You can’t torture someone and then tell them not to get you back. You punish people, a whole segment of people for criticizing you. You turned your back on a massacre/holocaust because somebody wasn’t saying very nice things about you.
- How do you know who has training in munitions? You said you would prosecute anyone with that training who is in Gitmo. So anybody who has munitions training, including all of USA soldiers, should be prosecuted?
- I’m not the only writer who had their opinions on civil rights blocked. I’m the only one who fought back. Everyone else succumbed to the threat of losing their job. I didn’t have a paying job, and you’re making sure I never publish my work, because they use me as their cash cow and ideas manufacturing machine under enslavement, torture, and threats of slaughter and you keep letting them do it.
- So only a priest, or rabbi or minister or other such person and usually all males, are the only ones close to God? They say that and the governments of the world back them up because they both feed on each other’s need for superiority, keeping all the rest of us tethered to their ideologies that subjugate people and other animals to their megalomaniacal whims. No one person has all the power. We all have equal God power. Religions/houses of worship and the governments of the world don’t want you, the individual, to know that.
- So, you have to wonder why the largest animal rights organization in the world P.E.T.A. (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) didn’t acknowledge receipt of this book. I can tell you. I criticized the Jews and most of them are Jews. So the Jews would allow the continuation of the slaughter, because a person who defended the animals, criticized the Jews. The BNF created P.E.T.A. in order to keep an eye on all the animal rights activists around the world. It is not what you think. Oh sure they have to do some good works in order to be accepted by all the naive activists and advocates who really do care, but they’re a terrorist organization that probably killed Linda McCartney, because she was getting too powerful in the kitchen and in people’s diets.
- Nobody has a right to have a choice when it comes to slaughtering for food. We don’t have an innate right to choose slaughtering the animal for our plate. Just because you do choose something, doesn’t mean you have the right to choose something that results in enslavement, torture and slaughter of other beings.
- RE: “Yellow Duck Walks on Water” collection of paintings. Those completed in 2001 were done prior to 9-11. I forget if I already told you that.
- I’m tired of the flesh-eaters of the world telling me what to eat, because that’s all that’s available, or because they don’t have to put on a label, whether a product I buy has animal products in it. The slaughter industry doesn’t want you asking. If you ask, that might mean that you care, and if you care you may pick an animal-free product over an animal product. So, the slaughter industries control what knowledge you get, just like McDonald’s controls what knowledge you get. They think you should only be interested in calories, protein, fats, carbohydrates and sodium, so that’s all they’ll tell you. In other words, they control what you think by giving you the knowledge that they think that you should be interested in. It’s all done to protect themselves.
- For instance, they don’t tell you what’s in the burgers. Do you know what kind of meat they’re using? I can make a burger that looks just like cooked meat, but it isn’t. I can make a burger that has the texture of meat, yet there’s no meat in it. I can make a burger that tastes like meat without the blood taste. You don’t even know what kind of animal, or what part of animal is in your burgers, all you need to know, according to them, is the fat and protein, caloric, salt and carbohydrate content. You don’t need to know where these calories, salt, protein, carbohydrate or fat come from. They think for you. They think you like it that way. They know you’ll trust them, because they’re the big boys with the big guns and they can shoot you down if you ask too many questions.
- I was making a vegetable pot pie the other day. I bought a Pillsbury product to use on top as the biscuits, but before using it I wanted to know if any of the strange sounding ingredients on the label were from the animal. It was like I was trying to get through to the White House. Impossible. They wanted to know my first name and my last name, my zip code, all to know a simple answer to a simple question. Any animal products in this particular product? They needed the bar code, then some other code and then another code right below that code. I’m wondering how that all is relevant when I have the name of the product right in front of me, verbatim. Well, they’re not going to give you any information without your name. Period. It’s like those newspaper or other websites you enter and before they’ll let you in you have to register with them. It’s always within the context of “tell us a little bit about yourself”. Sounds innocuous enough, until you say no, and they block entry, but by this time they have the name your computer is registered in, and using that, they can get a whole lot more, which of course because you said no, they want even more.
- So to get back to Pillsbury. Then, you have to have actually purchased the product. In other words, they’re not going to give you info just because you want it--you may be one of those shoppers who compares prices or tells on them for doing something illegal and/or unethical. Luckily I actually bought the product, so I give everything but my last name. I refused to do that and complained, kindly. The woman replied, well, we have to ask you. And I replied, “Oh I know, you’re required by law to do that”.
- That reminded me of the landlord who put us in evictions in order to exact revenge and not let us move to another place that didn’t have molds and toxins being pumped into our apartment. When we worked it all out and paid the rent, before the end of the month, somebody told him to change his mind and go ahead with the eviction; in other words, to block our free will to leave without owing $15,000.00 of the remainder of our lease, which he subsequently sued us for. When asked, he said he was ‘required by law not to accept the rent.’ In other words, he was required by law not to work it out except through the courts that he being a Miller had obvious control over. These were your FEDS on the job preventing, me, the terrorist, from committing any further attacks against America.
- Yeah, you got it right, after 9-11, there were influential people in Cleveland--which is the state of the art Training Camp for CIA and FBI terrorist operatives/agents (the agents don’t like it when I team them up with the low level operatives that they send out to be trained on me), who thought I was responsible for 9-11, even though many of my efforts up until then, and after then, were directed at finding peaceful solutions in the Middle East. Isn’t this insane that I have to defend myself against not being the mastermind of the 9-11 attacks? It’s called ‘preventive detention’ of me in a slum and detention of my work. Hey, you know, that peace talk could get us all killed.
- Oh, Pillsbury. So I hang up after she refuses to answer the question, “are there any animal products in the pizza crust product”? Now I forget the exact name of the product; at the time I had it in front of me. She said she had to run it up the line and somebody would get back to me. I explained that I was making this pie now and needed to know how long will it take. Could be today or in 24 hours or 72 hours at the latest.
- Oh, so that reminds me of being at Huron Hospital after 9-11. This Chinese doctor who was on a team, who had also taken care of Steve when he was in the hospital, didn’t want to know any of my signs and symptoms. “We already know all about that”. All he wanted to know was about my writing. I was happy to oblige; what did I have to hide anyway? Had I not been given the chart to hold while I was being wheeled from place to place, I wouldn’t have seen the note he wrote that essentially set me up to the other doctors as a liar. ‘She claims to write about world issues. To the contrary, she focuses all of her efforts on the Middle East’. That’s a paraphrase, but an accurate gist of what he wrote. I was stunned. He also said another thing that concerned me. ”In my country, we can’t criticize our government”. I thought it strange that he took such huge liberties in somebody else’s country. When I saw him in the hallway later and he saw that I had the chart in my lap, I looked up and he hung his head. I suspect he was a CIA recruit. A year or so later when I ordered the chart for the toxic mold litigation, I saw that somebody had crossed his comment out in black ink, but didn’t initialize it, as required by law. Further down the road from that, I wrote to the original lawyer who took the case, who then reneged, for the copy of the chart that he at one time told me he had. When I received it, I looked and that comment had not yet been inked out. He requested it several months after I was hospitalized. So, during those few months, the Feds went through the chart and changed what they didn’t like. Wonder what else they changed? That’s the Cleveland Clinic playing politics with toxic mold. I took samples into the hospital, but they refused to test them. Instead they tested for a bunch of outside molds, not the ones found inside a building. Whoa.
- Well I went ahead and used the Pillsbury product, and it didn’t work out well. The top got browned and crispy, but the bottom was like a thick glue. So there’s something in it that makes it elastic and gluey when placed on a stew in the oven. A couple days later my husband answered the phone and they said that there were no animal products in that particular product. Now, because I didn’t take the call and press further, I don’t know if by animal they meant no fish either or no fowl. I just don’t know. But the product didn’t work for a pot pie. And their Gestapo ways were so far over the top that I don’t think I’ll buy their flour either. They must be doing something bad to hide with such fervor what is supposed to be public. I really do like their flour too. Always have.
- When I asked why they needed all those other codes, I mean, does each batch have different ingredients and if they do, then you mean they’re not reflected in the label? It was all way too confusing. And they should know what an animal product is. It’ll be a cold day before they tell the world, who buys their products, what’s in them--animal or no animal--but it’ll be a cold day before I buy their products, only because now I don’t trust them.
- So why is Dick Cheney still running the country via the CIA? Why is he complimenting them? They’re terrorists. They don’t keep this country safe, they get us attacked. They’re making a self-fulfilling prophecy out of their ‘everybody hates us’ ideology. How much access does he really have and how much power does he have to continue programs that Obama was supposed to end; oh, you mean the CIA didn’t tell Obama about all of the programs? The secret service is right up front on stage with Cheney, making him look like the president. So the secret service mutinied too. Whoa. All for Cheney.
- It’s humankind, not mankind. Man has never and will never mean woman. When I hear newscasters say mankind, it’s so incongruous to progressive, evolutionary thinking. Women are not men. Get over it. We are all humans. Get used to it. Stop using your gender prejudice to influence the populace into thinking half the human species is under the umbrella thumbs of males.
- When discussing Palestinian people vs Israel what’s wrong with the language? Respect and the recognition of equality. Palestinian people vs Israeli people would be correct. Or, Palestine vs Israel. Since Palestine was a region/country before Israel was a state, there shouldn’t be a discrepancy in title. If anything it should go the other way. That the USA T.V. coverage in addition to Obama’s speechwriters always slants in favor of a nation that has caused us irreparable harm because of their separatist policies is counterproductive to the safety of the USA. Language means a lot. Why do you think the Jews want to write everybody’s textbooks.
- Don’t swallow your pride. Override it. That way nothing gets pent-up. That way it’s your choice--your decision.
- Why not make Israel a territory or state of the United States, you know, like the fifty-first state? Since they say nobody wants them. Whoa. I don’t think that would work. Israel a state? Loose cannon is what I see. A bunch of rocking men with boxes strapped to their foreheads looking for incoming? Oh boy. I don’t think you could keep the state of Israel from attacking their neighbors. How would it look for say, North Dakota to drag all the young boys from Canada in the middle of the night back to North Dakota to torture them into spying on their parents? And then committing massacres and holocausts, and demanding building contracts to make them stop? Whoa. They have a long, long way to go before being diagnosed as stable enough to be part of a state system of government. You know, we can’t have individual states provoking foreign countries in order to obtain more territory.
- I want to see soy ice cream bars pop up all over the world. Multiple flavors. Sprinkles, sundaes with soy whip cream, all the ice cream treats without the animal. Soy. You’re so beautiful.
- I’m tired of the blacks determining what I eat. They steal my car so I can’t get my soy products which are in stores way across town. Only soy Cutie Pies and only vanilla? When you have all those other flavors? All you vanilla people out there, stop dictating the flavor you want me to eat. I don’t like it. I want chocolate, strawberry, chocolate mint. Why not make coffee flavored? Oh, but because the blacks don’t eat good food, we can’t get it in their neighborhood? Where’s the soy sour cream, the soy cream cheese? You sell bagels but no soy cream cheese? Where’s the soy chicken burger, the soy hot dogs? Somebody’s eating them, because that other soy chicken product sells. Stop being so stingy. Advertise your soy products for blacks. McDonald’s advertises their animal products for blacks. On T.V. that’s all I see--black/brown faces attached to all the high fat, high cruelty foods. Stop it.
- If you could see how many black people go to a vitamin/nutrition shop in a poor neighborhood in Cleveland, you would be shocked. They don’t feel any better than anybody else. We all eat the same high fat, high cruelty diets, so we all feel like two pounds of it in a one pound bag. All you CEOs out there stop pushing your bad food down our throats, just because we’re poor. Do you eat it, do you, do you? Every day? If you don’t eat the food you sell, then you shouldn’t be selling it. And if you do eat it, you’re a _______I can’t think of a word. You fill in the blank.
- Obama thinks because he’s free, everybody’s free. I said I made it; I never said I was free. All I did was survive. I’ll know my freedom song when I hear it.
- She’s picking on blacks again. Oh boy here she goes blaming us for everything wrong in her life.
- You’re darned right I am. Who do you think you’re impressing with your pit bulls and brontosaurus ribs? No soy ice cream for Mama? We’ll see about that. Pull up your pants. Nobody wants to see your private parts. March in the gay parade where exposure is legal, otherwise stop holding your car jack like a tire iron. You want to look all tough, but a one armed, handicapped bandit gets laughed at, while they’re running down the street afraid to let go of their tire iron for fear their pants might slide down to their ankles. If you could see yourselves like others do, you’d be mortified, petrified and humiliated beyond your ability to speak. Go ahead, step back, view yourself in an emergency, needing two hands.
- All the one armed veterans coming home from war, must think you’re all nuts to intentionally walk around with the use of one arm, because the other is doing the job of a belt that you also have on. One might think that you really don’t want to lose those pants--a belt and a hand too, that never lets go, except to go into a pocket and boy, everybody’s waiting for the slip, then you bend your knees trying to stave it off, and oops your hand gets caught up in the inside of the pocket that they make way too small these days. All that energy, all that effort. You have to really work hard to get them to stay just at the level, or just below the level, where you don’t get arrested for exposure. And now all the white guys are doing it too. My husband even does it, not purposely, but when he’s carrying groceries and his pot belly gets the best of his belt, he doesn’t mind so much as he once did, because everybody around him is doing it. He’s getting skinny though, working really hard at it. I better catch up--lose some weight.
- If women walked around like that, they’d be yanked off the street by a cop. They’d be said to be extending a sexual invitation to anyone interested. They’d be called a slut, a whore. No wonder people think you’re dumb. You spend all day and night negotiating with, and maneuvering, your pants. So then Donna Brazile (you shouldn’t have told everybody you had your spies) comes to your defense by saying it’s because white people won’t give you a job; what was that again? You mean you really do want a job? Guess you do, after all is said and lifted up. Okay, so what can you do, what’s your area of expertise? I don’t want to hear you can do anything. Obviously you can’t figure out how to hold your pants up when you have a belt--and a nice looking belt at that--and you still have to tie up one of your extremities to get the job done. You see, in this company we like to find ways to be more efficient, while still getting the job done. We want good communication skills that don’t make us look like we’re hiding something from our customers. We want somebody who can figure out how to buy a pair of pants that fit, you know, they give you the length on the tag; can you measure? You’re walking on your pants, which means you’re not being efficient, since they’ll wear out really quickly. So you’re looking for a Nigeria style, get rich quick, CEO type position and you’re asking for a six figure salary with perks. And what again were your credentials and talents? Oh...right...negotiating and maneuvering PANTS. Well, we’re going to need a little more than that to hire you at those wages. Actually, a lot more.
- Nations have to stop torturing for other nations. How much do you get paid? How dare you!
- God says no to mocking. Listen to yourself. If you must mock, then have fun mocking yourself. Not so much fun is it? Not even funny--even a bit creepy, maybe even perverse. Stop it all.
- Native Americans honor the animals they slaughter. In fact, they don’t think they can exist without slaughtering them, since they, like everybody else, use every part for all kinds of necessities in life. Try harder. Honor them by respecting their right to life--by finding a better way to meet your survival needs. They’ll thank you. Lead the green train.
- Blacks in America are holding everybody else back, because of their diets. White profit makers and, yes, black profit makers too, think they need to satisfy the black palate for high fat and high cruelty foods. That’s who their advertisements are geared toward. The industries are claiming they have no choice. Stop setting the bad example of what everybody else has to eat, and then demanding medical treatment for all the diseases you get because of your bad diet demands.
- God says no to sexual mutilation of young females. The African God is in me now, in case you haven’t noticed.
- You don’t need to believe you’re cured to be cured.
- Nobody wins unless everybody wins. That’s the deal.
- Israeli militants hide out in Hasidic communities called colonies. They’re training camps for terrorists.
- RE: George Mitchell as peacemaker in Palestine. I don’t know who gave him credit for making peace in Northern Ireland. It was wrong to give a person credit for something they didn’t achieve. Now they want him to do the same thing in Palestine. He already tried in Palestine. His philosophy was to let the kids keep fighting till they get tired of fighting, then they’ll make peace. His method didn’t work. Why put somebody in charge of something they are clueless to solve? That’s the problem with giving somebody credit for something they didn’t do. When asked to do it again, they can’t.
- You don’t have a right to massacre people who don’t like you and use as justification that a bunch of rockers may, if tempted, follow the people who don’t like them through the gates of hell.
- There is no such thing as torturing humanely.
- The environment, not your lineage, eventually determines your skin color.
- Mixed marriage alone doesn’t account for all the skin color variation among Africans in the USA. Hot climates bear dark-skinned people. Colder climates bear light skinned people. Jews are not indigenous to Palestine, not once they went to Europe and became white, then returned to claim Palestine as their birth right? Oops. They don’t look like they belong there.
- Stop expecting everyone to love you unconditionally as you continue to abuse them.
- Most people don’t handle stress very well. They either shut down or act out.
- Preaching patience is usually met with resistance and resentment. Practice your own patience and be the example without pointing it out. People want their dignity--and they deserve it.
- God does not make some people suffer so that others won’t.
- Protective love is the most powerful of all loves.
- This is the last chance for the world to make right what went horribly wrong on this planet. The reason it went horribly wrong was, and continues along that path, is because of the world’s obsession with worshipping a prejudiced God. The reason we worship a prejudiced God is because we make a crime the criticism of those who commit prejudicial acts in God’s name.
- Some people slaughter cows at the outrage of those who worship them. Others slaughter pigs, goats, even lambs, the meekest of the meek. And for those with that perversion, who wouldn’t want to devour even more meek than that--unborn lamb?
- Some even slaughter the dogs they take on picnic with them, right at the picnic, when the coals are hot enough to seer into everyone’s memory that all life is consumed by something--even if that something eventually consumes them.
- It’s all slaughter. The wedge of someone’s outrage at someone else’s, over their selection of whom they deem inferior enough in soul, yet superior enough in health to murder, dismember and eat, is necessary to keep all animal societies from devouring each other. And right now, as in all of history, the human species, not the shark, devours every other species en masse.
- As we raise up the individual species, eventually that respect will spill over to other species--and the mind of the human animal will see what so many visionaries and oppressors before them saw, that all animals are equally worthy.
- It’s the contradiction that will propel the change. So, go easy with the criticism of contradiction. But don’t languish in it either. It exists as an evolutionary tool to preserve the planet, the universe, which means it’s actively engaged.
- A slave ship taught the world that a long time ago, but the world wasn’t ready for the learning of it--neither were the slaves. Slaughter houses taught us that long ago; that’s why we hide them from our children--who know the right way.
- At some point the world will move ahead of the humans and it will be the humans who fall between the universal cracks of forgetfulness.
- Let us all hope that when that happens, the children won’t want to preserve what their parents did wrong.
- Hey, kiddo, thanks.
To Auntie from Lithuania, from Sharon Lee
- 31 May 2009
- Carrying my Grandma, Katherine Rose, on your back, ten miles through the woods in the dead of the winter night to get a Baptismal Certificate because she wasn’t registered as having been born--to come to America, free from oppression, free from suffering. How I miss you tonight as I recall your stern but accepting face, waiting for us, making everyone feel comfortable with a lifestyle that most had outgrown, on a farm in Connecticut. And being greeted by Annie, running to embrace our entire family, guiding us up the stairs to where you sat by the huge black stove, keeping warm--even in the summer.
- I remember Annie, running to the car across the huge lawn as my father pulled up to the house in his Model A Ford, shouting, “Tommy, Tommy, hello, hello”, waving joyously, and the sheer excitement we three kids had, bolting out of the car to greet morning light on an early summer day, rolling down the grassy hill, again and again till exhausted, we three, then exploring every nook and cranny of your fine farm. The outhouse that we hoped we didn’t have to use, but on the occasion that we did, as outhouses go, yours was the greatest.
- Teaching us humility as you did by your mere presence on this earth, in this great house that I stand in, in my mind’s remembrance, as I write. We weren’t the type of kids who would sit down anywhere, anyway. Those special childhood connections to all your life, simply by you and Annie allowing us to be in your life, even for just a day, is something I have always taken with me, no matter where I went or what challenges faced.
- Pumping water from the second floor of your farmhouse to give us all a drink that we thirsted for after a huge romp and fun-filled exploration of a farm that Dad and Mom had prepared us for, as we drove to Connecticut, as if we were about to partake of the greatest banquet on the face of the planet, and that the person who owned and worked that farm was the greatest person on earth and we were to call you Auntie.
- You and Annie and your farm made we three feel free. You didn’t speak much, except to Mom and Dad, but we knew to respect you, because your outstretched hand told us that you were happy to see us. But whenever you did speak, everybody listened. You were the epitome of strong; you were the epitome of calm. How can one woman be so forgiving of life’s harshest elements? Be with me now as those elements oppress what you tried to free.
- All my love, as always... Sharon Lee
END OF PART 9 / PLEASE REFER TO PART 10
Sharon Lee Davies-Tight