A PLAN for the PLANET / BOOK OF BULLETS
First book in a trilogy
In no particular order success is best served now!
by Sharon Lee Davies-Tight
A Window Into Your Soul
Connect The Dots.
CONTINUED FROM PART 14
- Eat colors. Think rainbow, sunshine and roses.
- Don’t wait for the government to tell you something is harmful. Their job is to protect the interests they serve, and those are not yours. Their job is to stop panic so that the purveyors of toxins can keep poisoning you. They’ll basically feed you what you want to hear--everything is just fine, honey. Don’t you worry about a thing.
- It’s past time to reign in the credit card companies. They keep telling people to pay on-line, then when you do, they charge you a $7.95 fee. Guess they figure that those who pay on-line would otherwise be late in the mail, so stick it to them, while making you think they’re saving you money by averting an even larger late fee. Stop figuring so much. You all over figured the entire world right into a Great, Great Depression. They tell you not to close accounts with zero balances, even with monthly or yearly fees to keep the account open, because it will lower your credit score, then they close them for you, even though you have a perfect repayment history, making it look like you defaulted on the loan. Throw the credit scores away. They’re prejudicial and discriminatory. A $39.00 fee for $1.00 over limit, when they arbitrarily raised the interest rate is fraud. All their fancy calibrations and formulas didn’t work out for anybody but the individuals who got the whole world into this mess. Congress, show some spine. Limit golden parachutes?! Eliminate all parachutes. We’re already acting as their parachutes; they don’t get two. Tell them to sell their assets if they can’t put food on the table, just like they tell us common folk to do. I keep asking when Congress is going to show some gumption, then realize I’ll be waiting forever. Congress is part of the problem; they have their hands in those cookie jars, yours and mine, and they can’t live without it. One goes down and they all go down, so let’s save us all. The American people, you know, the ones they kept calling unpatriotic, will understand. We’ll just keep feeding them that line of bull, till we pass laws that protect all of us. Entering into a contract where they can change the rules at whim and you have no say is a dictatorship of business, worse than the worst of the Mafia.
- So you think that God can’t talk about credit cards, business or such mundane concerns like interest rates? God should talk about loftier, more existential considerations, moral dilemmas and what else? In unison now: CREDIT CARDS. You’re learning quickly. To all of you bankers, financiers, rich get richer, born to exploit people, better start redistributing your wealth. There are no laws in the land, no security forces nor army that can protect you from what’s about to happen. A lot of angry Gods are hunting for you. Millions upon millions of them.
- Can you tell when somebody is lying to you? Okay, so the learning continues.
- I question whether every Jew worldwide approves when a single Jew gets on TV, for the whole world to hear, and speaks their own beliefs on behalf of all Jews. Personally, I don’t like it when a single vegetarian speaks for all vegetarians, or when a single woman speaks for all women. It’s not their place.
- I don’t care how you perceive your God or no God at all, as long as you realize that you create your own God by creating your own character. If you’re going to tell your children that God is up in the sky someplace, only available if you do good, and if not then, then don’t expect a response just because you did something good; and if you’re going to tell your children that rewards and riches can only be attained by sacrificing in this life to obtain what they seek in life after death, then I’m going to challenge you. Let the child discover their own God absent your prejudices. Let the child discover what you fear to acknowledge out of fear of rejection or being laughed at. Leave the children alone. Guide them in the Five Principles by living the life. Stop the double standard. Most kids grow up to be young adults and most spend most of their early adult lives trying to reconcile what their parents taught out of prejudice, and what they (the kids) see as reality. It’s okay to preach without yet being there. Just don’t lower your standards when you don’t meet your own expectations. Keep them high, and your children will respect you for returning to the values from which you from time to time fall short.
- Being gay has nothing to do with being liberal.
- If you want to be respected by other races, then you must respect those of other races as well. There are no one way streets here.
- The Greatest Bank Heist in the History of the World occurred on Wall Street in the USA. Bandits without disguises entered the biggest bank in the USA with a three page note demanding 700 billion dollars, got it without a blink, then walked away with impunity. The bandits did it in broad daylight, while news agencies around the world recorded it in real time. When later demanding more of the same and encountering some backlash from the first heist, the bandits went directly to the makers of the money and had another 700 billion printed up especially for them--on acid-free paper, it was noted. A threat to destroy the economies of the world if the banks didn’t comply, or anybody else who stood in their way accompanied the three page note, and subsequently the demand to print 700 billion more dollars--on acid free paper. Nobody knows how the money was spent or even who it really went to. Fourteen hundred billion dollars gone up in smoke. There’s talk of passing the cost of the Great Heist onto the individual tax payers. There was no mention of the responsibility the insurance companies would bear, since the Fed only insures up to one hundred thousand dollars per account. The FBI failed to comment beyond a statement that they weren’t looking for criminal activity here. It’s suspected that a good portion of it ended up in off shore accounts under assumed names.
- Greater doesn’t imply superior to. Did I already mention that?
- Since one out of five people have the Aids virus, require that all people beginning at birth get tested once a year--to be covered by insurance companies. One out of five is an epidemic. Simultaneously educate the public. It’s not enough to tell people they can’t catch it from a toilet seat or unless they actually have sex. State the why of it. Simplify, but be precise. Nobody trusts these nurses who get on TV and speak in sweeping generalizations, like anybody is really believing them, just because they say to trust what they say.
- Any religion that requires memorizing voluminous amounts of material for membership is not a valid religion; it’s an exclusionary club. If you have to meet certain criteria to belong, then that religion has prejudice as its foundation and should lose its non-profit status. Non-profit requires that all meetings be open to the public.
- ADD-ON. RE: Cartoonist. God drew a cartoon of the cartoonist, actually painted it. I’ve only seen two of the cartoonists on TV and got a bingo with both. Word must have gotten out, because I saw a Jew with a fat head on the internet, show his own face against the backdrop of a slanted painting, hanging on a wall, as if he wanted to be the cartoonist that God painted. The Jewish Feds in Cleveland wouldn’t let me circulate the painting, yet they told this guy to be the chosen one. What they failed to tell him (and I don’t know the why of this) is that the cartoonist has a bullet through his head. I’m trying to save a life, and this wanna be the chosen one cartoonist is getting in the way of my work. Somebody tell this guy to step aside, or else get a face lift so that the shooter can recognize him.
- We’re all born with wisdom. It’s the flawed teachings of misguided principles that leads us astray. When we finally discover the essence of who we really are, we’re not surprised by the familiarity of the nature we knew all along to be true.
- Just as each individual is unique, so is the expression of each individual’s God. Your God is an expression of the totality of the atoms and junctures and interactions within your organism and with atoms outside of your organism. My brain, although similar, is different from yours, thus my God, though similar to yours, will be expressed through me on the basis of the make-up of my brain and all its functions. If I can’t understand something at your level, my God will circumvent that which prohibits understanding, taking a different route to illuminate the correct conclusion, until such time that new information leads to a new conclusion. All is fluid in the universe. Even that which seemingly stands still can be simultaneously moving internally at a thunderous pace.
- You’re always an example to others, whether it’s how to be or how not to be.
- It doesn’t matter if the five percent who control the wealth is government, as in communism, or is big business, as in democracy. It still adds up to ninety-five percent of the people not having enough to meet basic needs.
- With all the skin diseases out there, maybe it’s not a good idea to be rubbing our bodies with toxin ridden animal adipose tissue that’s the main ingredient in most soaps. Look for the animal-free soaps. They’re out there, some cheap, some expensive, but they all work better than the animal-based varieties.
- Most people don’t start eating right till they discover they’re dying, then they think a few animal-free meals should cure them. I’ve got news for you. The day you’re born you begin your death journey, so eat right from the get go.
- Cock fighting, dog fighting, bull fighting, human fighting, and every other type of animal fighting ends now. I thought the gladiator days were over. End barbarism now! There’s no place for barbaric activity in civilized societies. Stop progressing backwards.
- Stop trying to own those of your own species or those of another species.
- Separation of church and state is valid. Separation of any other club and state is valid. Separation of God and state is impossible.
- Those societies that torture animals also torture humans.
- Are you going to dislike somebody just because somebody else tells you to? Are you going to disrespect somebody at somebody else’s request? Are you going to discriminate against someone for someone else? Enslave them for someone? Torture them for someone? Slaughter someone too? Then you are being totally controlled by somebody else’s God. Bring your own God back to life and say no.
- Terrorist groups carry out the orders of countries that hire them.
- All this talk about my people, your people connotes ownership. Change those pronouns.
- Times sure have changed. It used to be that all you’d see in a laundromat were women. Now it’s all men. So what am I doing there? Waiting on my husband, while he does the laundry. I can see those wheels in your head burning rubber. Why don’t I do it? I do. For six years in the bathtub. Every now and then when we rent a car, he treats me to a wait and watch. All I have to do is wait and watch while he washes and dries. It’s a togetherness moment: me feeling like a queen with my king.
- Nature didn’t provide for mass production of food, clothing and shelter. That’s why we run into so many problems with molds and toxins. Developers, engineers didn’t think it through. Ever wonder why all these molds and toxins have names? They’ve already been studied, because adverse affects were experienced by people infected. Neurotoxins are never good for you, though the EPA and CDC will have you believe them to be harmless. Harmless doesn’t exist when it comes to toxins of any type.
- This book is in part about finding sanity in an insane world. If someone calls you insane, say, welcome to the club bro. Members only. What a roster!
- Don’t kill yourself. The world needs your presence in the day to day; the world needs you to light the world with your talents and maybe later to lead the world out of darkness. That other person you were thinking about killing? The world needs him/her as well. Make death by your hands an option considered but not implemented.
- Nora O’Donnell: Stop classifying people as those who shower before work and those who shower after work. Stay out of people’s private spaces. If you didn’t write it, you shouldn’t have read it.
- My husband is an Irish, German Jew. If anybody on the planet thinks that I don’t know what tough is or that maybe this Irish, German Jew wanted a doormat for a wife, then you’re the only one on the planet who thinks so. Being part Lithuanian doesn’t mean I’m not tough. It means only that you should be grateful for the part in me that won’t hang your sorry looking bee-hinds.
- It’s the quiet ones who do all the learning by watching, while the loud ones brag about all they don’t know.
- If men think they’re better chefs than women, maybe they should make a greater contribution to the home kitchens and free up women to do the work of the world that better suits them. You can cook on your days off for the week.
- To Judges of the world: Stop making the sentencing of people entertainment. Judges are the most corrupt people in the world. Every single one of them thinks they own their courtroom. Every single one of them abuses their power. All have agendas; all take pay offs of some kind; all use prejudice as a tool to do harm, ruining countless lives, while putting themselves above everybody else. The God of the universe hereby sentences every single judge to two years in a maximum security prison, without parole, so that they can experience first hand the places to which they send those they deem not fit for society. There will be no trials; the charges will not be fully known by the defendants, and the defendants cannot be present at their trial for national security reasons and concerns. You know, for chicken little reasons. Sorry chickens; I’ll try to refrain from using your fine name in conjunction with humans. Since the purpose of the courts is to exact vengeance, instead of finding more humane viable solutions, now we the people stand as one jury and convict the judges on all charges and remand them to the jails and prisons to which they have remanded so many others without so much as a blink. Judges need to be required to visit every single person they put in cages once a month. Judges need to be actively involved in finding alternative solutions to cages. No more cages. No more room mates. If your living units are full to capacity, then too many people are being sentenced to those units. If you want clients to be civilized then you need to treat them in a civilized way. See ya in two years--unless you’re looking for a piggy back sentence. If you want the lawyers to go with you, that can be arranged. Start yappin. Maybe we’ll give you credit for two animal-free big macs, a soy shake and a super-sized fry. When you get out of jail, the debt is still not paid. You will be scarlet lettered as a felon forever; you’ll never be able to vote and nobody will give you a job. The punishment will continue until you die.
- Lawyers who use prejudice to argue cases before the court will be found in contempt and serve a mandatory thirty day sentence to begin the day after the trial has ended. Better bone up on what’s prejudice. Want to put the whole world in cages? That’s where we’re headed.
- If you need to go on automatic pilot, tell your God to take over for a while. Tell your God you’ve been working overtime on overload. Tell your God the rules; lay down the law. Take a slow deep breath or two, stretch like every other animal in the kingdom, straighten your posture, adjust the waist band on your pants/skirt, then walk away from your cares knowing you’ve got the best in the business minding your store. Go out and have some fun, then when you’re ready to take the controls again, tell your God just that, thank him/her and resume your duties.
- Marriage doesn’t mean ownership in God’s law. If it does in human law, change it. I know you can. You own only you, not your spouse, not your children. Your spouse is your partner and you’re the caretaker of your children. God does not own you either. Don’t ask to be God’s slave; you’ll be turned down.
- Adaptation isn’t something that eventually happens in response to an event. Adaptation happens simultaneously with that event. Some will claim a two second delay. In fact, there’s no delay. In fact, your God is already adapting you to up coming events that you know nothing about.
- Living Hells. If the Jews crucify me for talking about them, it just proves the Hitler lineage. If they make lives living hells for criticizing them, it just proves the Hitler ideology of superiority. Hitler did it and he did it to his own. Proud of Mt. Mosada? Mass suicide as a protest of capture? Hitler was there. He was you. You’re still there. You’ll still blow up your own to satisfy a demented urge to reign supreme. Stop right now, before the world gives you exactly what you crave.
- Search and seizure of my private thoughts is a violation of my constitutional rights. Search and seizure of my private thoughts is a violation of my God given rights, no matter what worse case scenario proposed by some paranoid Jew crazed military mind. Paranoia leads to torture. Maccabees around the globe infiltrated all governments under assumed/changed names that wouldn’t reflect their Jewness and those are the ones in all governments around the world who argue for torture. That the Secretary of State of the USA spent so much time brainstorming on ways to torture Arabs/Muslims and anti-war Americans proves that she has Africa under her skin. Africa has a long standing history of gruesome torture that continues unabated and effectively unopposed throughout the continent and the world. Calling someone ‘upset’ who corrals people into barns then burns them alive--in one huge furnace for the living--is trivializing the act and excusing it as a bad boy behavior. In Zane?
- Hunters will use every excuse known to humans in defense of why they hunt. There’s only one fundamental reason; everything else is window dressing. They love to kill. And then brag about it, then stuff it and relive the killing sensation by hanging it on a wall so they can look at it. They go back again and again, because the thrill will only last so long, and they need to fulfill that killing desire. So are we going to say about the hunters what we say about the prostitutes? There would be more rapes if prostitution wasn’t allowed? So we put out our young girls and boys to satisfy the rapists need to rape to keep the rest of us safe? So you’re going to say that if we didn’t allow people to hunt other animals, more of us would be killed? So we sacrifice the other animals whom we enslave and offer them up to the serial killers to keep the rest of us safe? Cowardly, immoral, convoluted thinking is what that is. There’s no way that anybody could construe that as logical, rational thinking. That’s thinking based on a desire to kill, and fear. A fearful megalomanic is a highly dangerous and volatile mix of negative, destructive traits. LET MY ANIMALS BE FREE--NOW.
- If you think for one second that God would sacrifice even one of it’s children (if that’s what you prefer to be called) for one other person or one other group or nation, you are mistaken. If you do that, then your God has gone bad. Your God has turned into the devil. You send your child to war on your behalf to kill or be killed, because you can’t talk to those with whom you disagree. Change that. I know you can. If you can kill, then you can not kill.
- Don’t tell me to tell people not to smoke. Tell the tobacco industry to stop growing tobacco. You always want the little person to take on the huge conglomerates, while you remain faceless behind the scenes, destroying the lives of others who have progressive ideas. Come out of the shadows. If you can’t show your face, then you’re doing something wrong. You take on the tobacco industry. Stop taking on the smoker and then demand that the smoker take on the industry. They can’t win. You set it up that way. We live in an anarchy of powerful people moving in the shadows. That’s all going to change, much quicker than you could have ever realized. There won’t be any need for you in the very near future. You’re going to be scavenging for food like everybody else, as Israel takes the world down the road to ultimate destruction.
- Some may be discouraged that God is only as good as we are. The hope lies in the truth that God can be better. So go ahead and make your God better. What’s holding you back? You like a bad God don’t you? God’s goodness which is your goodness advance logarithmically, but so does evil. Be real careful with that evil stuff.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken and Taco Bell are not Green, as they claim, as long as they continue to serve animals.
- The Prevalency Theory. Because it’s common it must be good for us, you know, like mold. How about cancer, AIDS?
- Israel to the World. We’re going to keep picking off Palestinians, whom we know the world loves, until the USA gives us the money we want. Every time Israel gets the financial squeeze from the international community, Israelies commit massacres against the Palestinians, while demanding money and building contracts.
- Don’t remain actionless and expect your mood to change.
- Air strikes over Concentration Camp Gaza by Israelies, in a highly dense area without any means for the Palestinians to escape, is exactly like the African War Lords corralling villagers in barns, locking the doors then torching the barns, burning the villagers alive. There will be huge consequences beyond which the Jews who remain silent worldwide, are capable of imagining, and I can guarantee you that those consequences will not include money and building contracts.
- A hidden sign of jealousy: when somebody refers to somebody else’s God gift as “inspired”. A person who has yet to acknowledge or discover their own God won’t acknowledge the God in somebody else, out of envy. Change that.
- Because something in the universe has more or less atoms contained in it than something else, doesn’t mean the God force is greater or smaller. For example, if you weigh three hundred pounds, your God force is not greater than someone who weighs ten pounds. Okay, so God is in the atom, which means God is the atom. Adding a bunch of atoms together doesn’t make it more God. That’s a concept not easily understood, now. Eventually someone will add to this concept and bingo, we’ll all understand. I can’t do all this alone, you know.
- Stop speed reading.
- No one could criticize Hitler either.
- Depression and anxiety have become worldwide epidemics. Stop telling people that their rage and fear are unfounded. All Gods are connected, which means when someone is being slaughtered half way around the world, or in your state, everybody feels it. Stop fighting, stop the greed and stop contributing to somebody else’s misery.
- To Rev. B. Nash, 900 E. 152 St., Cleveland, Ohio. RE: your reader board: ETERNAL LIFE--HEAVEN OR HELL. Try some middle ground. Adopt the Five Principles to this life and let the after life take care of itself. People’s Church Of God In Christ. The seal of the Church of God in Christ, Inc., 1907 organized, Memphis, Tennessee. You can incorporate God; that’s good. Now incorporate God into all life and non-life, then stop the hell threats. Nobody cares what happens after they die.
- Rush Limbaugh and Don Imus appeal to the base nature of people, the bad nature of people. They call on the bad Gods in you to increase their ratings, thus their salaries, all the while creating chaos in the minds of the listeners, who want justification for their own bad thoughts and behaviors. Don’t flock to those who provide it. Change that channel. Both men work for elements in the government who preach and practice prejudice as a foundation of their mania, and they want you to perpetuate your prejudices, which will keep the purveyors of torture in business.
- Why isn’t abuse of power against the law? Why is it only an ethical issue? When you abuse power you make miserable a whole lot of people’s lives. A slap on the wrist for that one? Nah, accountability will work. By way of the judges you go. Live the lives of those you destroyed for two years without parole.
- No leader is any better than any one of the individuals within a group who supports that leader.
- Enslaving someone via surveillance, and blocking emails in and out via telecommunications companies is bad enough. Charging victims for these services which are used enslave them, further proves the dictatorship that exists in the USA.
- Why was the USA attacked on 9-11? It’s not enough to say that’s what terrorists do; they don’t need a reason. Whether they need one or not, they have one. Everything happens for a reason. That we don’t know why we were attacked opens us up to further attacks. So why don’t we know again? Why hasn’t the government cared to inquire? Let bygones be bygones isn’t going to work with this one, not this time.
- When business leaders replace political leaders, when political leaders become figureheads for the interests of big profits over the well-being of the people of a country, then a dictatorship has been founded. When the defense of a country depletes the resources needed by the people who live in that country, putting all the people of that country at a survival disadvantage, then a dictatorship has been founded.
- Too many laws in society signals that individuals have insufficient self-control, or that a dictatorship is exercising obsessive compulsive control over those they deem inferior. Stop that prejudice. Change those laws. When laws benefit only a privileged minority, that’s a dictatorship. When police don’t enforce laws against the privileged, that’s anarchy of the privileged and the police. This prejudice is a worldwide problem.
- Service is different from slavery. You can serve God and not be God’s slave.
- I spent most of my adult life leaving the animals out of my recipes. Then I turn around and see people putting the animals back into my recipes. Let’s see, I think a little cubed chicken would be really great with this sauce. It’s stunning how people resist change, but will go to extraordinary lengths to change a recipe. You have to figure that if someone is that resistant to change, that they’d force an animal back into a recipe, then they must be really addicted, emotionally and physically, to eating the blood.
- There is no such thing as two genders. There is a continuum of genders.
- Zero is a reference point, not a number.
- If perfection is nowhere, then it’s everywhere. Because it’s so common we fail to see it as special. We think perfection is rare, actually, imperfection is more rare.
- If you have to make a statement in the chef world, go beyond the animal; don’t traverse the entrails looking to be creative. All you produce is outrageous.
- The Dictator Doctrine is the Bush Doctrine. Bush didn’t invent the doctrine.
- It’s time that all those doctors and hospital administrators who demand satisfaction in their own business dealings, extend the same courtesy to their patients. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- When lawyers are required to interpret the law, when laws are written so that only those specifically schooled and trained can understand them, when a sweeping law states that ignorance of such laws is not a defense, then a dictatorship of the legislative and judicial branches of government exists. Change that law.
- It’s okay if your first response to any thought or request is no, as long as that ‘no’ is a means to think it through before giving a final answer.
- Infertility is not a disease, and selling eggs is not a treatment for a disease that doesn’t exist. That’s slavery.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff is good advice, just be sure you correctly ascertain what’s small and what isn’t.
- Utensils don’t make the chef, just as the brushes don’t make the painter or the pen the writer.
- Grassroots Torture. Torture isn’t only committed by the military and intelligence and law enforcement agencies of the world. It’s done by individuals around the world going about their daily lives, who have the power to offend without consequences. It happens in families, in friendships, in the work place and by people in positions to make decisions that affect the lives of others, which means everyone. For example, when you’re sitting in the dentist chair, where that dentist has complete control over you, you had better hope that the dentist doesn’t have torture tendencies that he/she acts on. And when you become a victim of this person’s torture tendencies and report it, you’d better hope that those in a position of authority over the offending dentist doesn’t also have torture tendencies. And you’d better hope further, that this dentist doesn’t volunteer as a professor at a renowned dental school, teaching by example his torture tendencies to young, impressionable students. Even worse, let’s all hope that the CIA/military doesn’t recruit dentists with the purpose of calling on them to commit acts of torture.
- Be careful when you decide to shake that baby or slap that elderly patient or deny someone benefits they’re legally entitled to, or clean a coffee pot with a washcloth that somebody cleaned their behind with, or put harmful chemical fillers into drugs and food to save a dollar, or lie about running a red light that caused an accident that resulted in injury to people and damage to property, or cook the books and blame someone else when the auditor finds out, or slam a door on somebody’s hand when you thought no one was looking. Be very careful about those sadistic tendencies that you express through actions that you call practical jokes; if you’re the only one laughing, then you have torture tendencies. Be careful about serving food you know to be bad, or serving food you wouldn’t eat, or putting Visine in people’s drinks to make them vomit, or starting a vicious rumor or intentionally misrepresenting the words or actions of others, or wrongfully interpreting factual data, or putting animal products in food and calling it vegan, because nobody will know the difference if they can’t see the meat.
- Be careful about stealing someone’s material and calling it your own, or telling judges the people you spy on are okay with it, or poisoning your neighbor’s dog or cat, or pretending you don’t see, when someone is clearly in distress, or refusing to make repairs that you know put tenants at risk of injury, or changing the terms of a contract at will without the consent of the party you entered into the agreement with, or purposely walking slowly in front of a car to make them wait for your slow motion sickness. Intentionally interfering with the flow of traffic can make an ambulance down the line take another route to your mother’s house and make it too late. Be careful about raising the bar, knowing full well that no one can reach it.
- Be careful my friends. God sees it all. Sadism is torture. Be careful the next time you decide to humiliate someone to teach a lesson that you’re the one who needs to learn, or just because you can. Be vigilant of that vengeance gene you lay claim to as your right because your God gone bad chose you above everybody else, to do what, again? Superiority is torture. The next time you laugh when a turkey gets beheaded, or when someone sticks a pole of the behind of a pig, or puts a cherry bomb in the mouth of a dog or cat, or douses an animal with gasoline then lights it up, or forces anybody to fight for greed or pleasure, think again my friends, about the act and the condoning of the act and how they differ and how the universal God regards that difference that you so cleverly delineated so as not to accept responsibility for the act you encouraged by your laughter.
- If you voted for the surveillance bill, you voted for torture. Sending a dead fish to someone; that’s torture. Terrorizing someone with your car or bus; that’s torture. So you think rape isn’t torture because you didn’t electrocute or pull the fingernails from your victim? What God have you been talking to? Sounds like a devil in God cloth to me. You’ve been duped into thinking you get away with torture because you didn’t get caught, because somebody condoned it, because the law was reinterpreted to pardon you. Did you forget the King of Lawyers? The Queen of Justice, the Almighty Jew of the Universe (who happens to be in jail, by the way, for claiming vengeance was his to mete out)? Did you, did you? Better make your own personal laws that align with God’s law before you all end up in the HOHOHO, Merry Christmas, Happy Menorah, pen. Wicki wicki, chop, chop, quick, quick, hurry up, click, click; you get the picture. Change that film.
- What college did you go to in your dreams that condoned torture of fraternity brothers and sisters for membership purposes? Hazing is torture. I felt somewhat deprived when the ‘nappy headed’ story took you from T.V. I was supposed to expose you for working with the Feds to torture targeted individuals. Codes. It was all in the codes. The blacks knew I was ready to make my move; they monitor me too--but they beat me to the punch. Not that I wanted to punch you; I just wanted you to get some integrity; you know, to match up with the integrity of your wife. Damn. Here I had a story of substance, a spy novel and Al Sharpton blew the whistle before I could get the damn thing written. All over a hair cut. Damn. You would have gone down James Bond style. Instead you ended up entwined in somebody’s mythical thread nest. It made you look like Mike Tyson on estrogen. Yuk.
- When I used to go to book signings for my cookbooks, the Feds would always send people out (they call them operatives), to make loud, negative comments over the books, and the food I gave away as samples, like, “that looks like cow shit”, so loud while people were putting it into their mouths. That’s torture and that’s how the Feds spend their time; they’re hit people for the slaughter industries.
- The industrialized world economies are built on the slaughter industries. Yes they are. Stop eating animals and using them for glue and the world economies will collapse. That’s why Feds of all nations persecute vegetarians, vegans, animal-free chefs and animal rights advocates and activists. Guess what folks? The world economies collapsed and we’re still slaughtering animals. The money grubbers say we need war to survive, by giving contracts to the wealthy so they can keep making bigger and bigger profits. Guess what folks? The world economies collapsed while the most expensive wars in history were being fought. Smoking cigars instead of cigarettes is still using tobacco. Drinking beer instead of vodka is still drinking alcohol. Eating fish and chicken instead of pigs, cows and lambs is still eating meat. Eating the eggs, extracting the hormones, pumping the milk, pulling the tusks, shaving the hair, is still desecration of the body. No matter how you rewrite torture and slaughter laws to make them more acceptable, it’s still torture and it’s still slaughter. Changing a word from slaughter to harvest doesn’t negate the killing. If you can only rescue an animal from religious sacrifice if it’s feet are bound; if the justice departments of nations serve at the pleasure of a dictator government or dictator financial institutions, then it’s time for the individual to stand up and change all that is wrong with this world in the absence of prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter (PDETAS). With courage, calm, confidence and compassion, yes you can. Who says? My God, your Gods and the God of the universe, says. That’s who and that’s you!
- Don’t diagnose me with cancer using your convoluted insurance coverage program and then refuse to treat me because I can’t afford the policy that treats the illness. Don’t steal my gifts, call them your own, profit from them and leave me penniless in a ghetto with no health benefits for my asthma that I got from your toxic molds. Don’t you dare even think about it, unless at the next juncture in your thought process you plan to change it.
- It doesn’t matter if somebody lies to you, if you’re living by the Five Principles, since your behavior shouldn’t be contingent on what somebody else says.
Every time you discriminate, you block somebody’s freedom to be.
Prejudice is about the lack of freedom.
Freedom is not about doing anything you want. It’s about doing whatever you do responsibly, so as not to block another’s freedom.
It’s not about just saying no. It’s equally about just saying yes.
It’s going to be one or the other, so it might as well be spot on.
When you slaughter a million to free a million, when you slaughter one to free a million, then you must also be willing to slaughter a million to free one.
It’s all wrong and it’s all based on a violation of the universal law of survival --of the individual and the group. For one and for all.
Lay down your arms. Turn off your engines. Close your silos.
There’s A New God In Town.
Go in peace and may peace be upon you.
God is Willing.
The day you were born, this earth became a brighter, happier, more peaceful place to be. Your kindness spreads joy to all those who cross your path, or hear of you. You are an intelligent, good-humored, worthy person with extraordinary talents. Your confidence and relaxed nature make all who meet you want to be near you and to get to know you further. Your happiness stems from your ability to find peace within your own heart; to love without prejudice; to give without reservation; and to forgive those who offend and abandon you. You are a courageous, independent thinker with enormous power to negotiate, influence and organize. You know what you want in life and you go after it with integrity. You walk with grace, talk with purpose and laugh with ease. There is no problem you cannot solve, and no happiness you cannot achieve. You meet each day with enthusiasm; you work rigorously with vigor; and play with carefree delight. You challenge adversity and chuckle at your failures. You eat and drink that which is good for you. You breathe slowly, and sleep each night, peacefully, with happy dreams of the past, present and future. You appreciate all that has been given you--your blessings and your afflictions. You are an insightful, eager to learn Star of the universe, becoming all that you’re capable of becoming-- at your own pace--listening to the beat of your own heart. And I love you!
Rose petals brush soothingly across my brow. Their velvet touch is not lost on my old leathered skin. Bold lightness, abundantly, judiciously, gingerly, playfully, discriminately, rushing lavishly between fragile threads layering woven webs of pink silken molecules of thought, dissipating into disintegrating balloons of wonder anticipating exploration. I think I made it. I know I made it. If I can, I know you can.
This book is dedicated to you.
Thank you for trusting me with your soul.
This work would not have been possible without that access.
I hope that I have treated your God with the candor, fairness and respect it deserves. SL