A PLAN for the PLANET / BOOK OF BULLETS
First book in a trilogy
In no particular order success is best served now!
by Sharon Lee Davies-Tight
A Window Into Your Soul
Connect The Dots.
CONTINUED FROM PART 1
- I remember writing an essay about that ‘raising of the fork’ instruction by Jackson. I was surprised that the Feds let him use TV to call the entire black community to arms, to tell the blacks in all service oriented jobs to sabotage white people. I can’t find the essay--so much disappears from this little apartment. Anyway, we went to Olive Garden, ordered a salad, and after moving it around on the plate, the black waiter comes by and says in a surly, nervous tone, “How does that salad taste?” I replied (knowing by his demeanor what he had done), “exactly as you wanted it to taste.” He hung his head, backed up and said, “I never did that before.” I handed him the salad and he took it away. This is what a waiter did to a complete stranger because Jesse Jackson told his brethren what to do in response to a comic’s use of the ‘trigger n***** word’ on T.V.--collective punishment for all white people.
- In case you’re wondering if something I did at the restaurant made the black waiter spit in my salad, you couldn’t be more wrong. My husband and I treat all wait staff as our families. Anybody who know us, knows this. For those who ask why bad things happen to good people, they may want to question why otherwise good people do bad things.
- I know the visceral feeling associated with the ‘trigger n***** word’. The Feds used a torture song to humiliate me at various points during the last many years. They knew when I listened to the radio, because they monitored me in my apartment, still do. So they can call up their government run radio stations, which are all of them, and tell them to insert a song. I don’t listen to the radio anymore. I know the visceral feeling associated with the ‘trigger n***** word,' because I get that same feeling with this particular song. The problem came about by me talking about it. Since they could hear me, they knew the repulsion I had to that song, then when they started using it to psychologically torture me, it became so much worse. I recall remembering a quote I saw in a bank on a placard from Mark Twain that said something about not telling people your weaknesses unless you want them to use them against you. At the time, young I was, I thought it was silly; why not be open about everything? Now I know that Mark Twain was right. Let your enemies know your weaknesses and they’ll use them against you. I didn’t know I had enemies. That’s a concept I never even considered. I don’t think in terms of others being my enemy or vice versa.
- Being in a black neighborhood, I hear it all the time--’the trigger n***** word’--in all different circumstances. My husband is frequently called a n***** and he’s white. I’ve been called a n***** lover by white people. I’ve been called trash by black women. I’ve been called Hitler by Jews. Listen up. God is everywhere which means God is in everything. Yes, even in what we call inanimate. Even in a word. Someone once said that he could see the face of God under a stone. He failed to see that God was also the stone. God is in a word, in a speech, whether right or wrong, good or bad, it’s all the same power. Sometimes God is scrambled up, maybe for dyslexic people. God communicates differently to blind people, to deaf dogs and on and on. G= God (in my code system). N*****= G reign= God reign; the plural: niggers= god reigns. (God leaves it’s palm print on everything. All we have to do is look for it). For those who say God left Africa a long time ago or for those who say that the spirit of God left Africans a long time ago, you’re all wrong. God was always there, even if not so visible. Feel better.
- Stop all this voodoo, witch hunting, superstitious religious garbage. Stop worshiping evil. Stop worshiping prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter. Worship what’s good and life continuing, not what’s bad and life blocking. [I can use dangling participles if I want. Some rules of grammar are prejudicial and meaningless. The point is to communicate effectively.]
- The ‘trigger n***** word’ is not going to go away until the blacks stop using it. It appears that the frequent use of the word is a function of blacks not wanting to call other blacks by their actual names. It’s a sign of disregard, laziness, or more probably a means of identity protection. That way nobody ever knows who did what and nobody can be falsely accused. Everybody has the same name. I can’t stop that song from being played, but I can turn the radio off.
- Maybe teaching good manners is what’s lacking. Maybe blacks respecting each other is what’s lacking. Maybe a built in identity protection device wouldn’t be needed, if so many blacks were not falsely accused. Maybe they’re not falsely accused; maybe they just think they’re going to be, because that’s what the black churches tell them every Sunday. Maybe it derived from the country’s name, Niger/Nigeria. Maybe it’s a dinosaur from the past, that was supposed to become extinct, and became an albatross instead, as blacks continued to use it. Whatever it is, if we’re going to be one nation, we need to be able to share words. No group can own particular words. The N word, the A word, the B word, the C word, the J word. And then how about two different words that start with the same letter? Sooner or later the entire alphabet will be included, and then how about the alphabets of languages other than English? We have to keep track of those too?
- I tried to desensitize myself to that song I was telling you about by listening to it by a different artist. Although the feeling diminished somewhat, all I have to do is hear the first note and that visceral feeling pops up. So it’s not only the words, it’s the music along with the words that offend. So calling a word by it’s first letter when you know what it means, doesn’t help that much. The word is the word. If someone gets a visceral feeling when they hear the word, they’ll get a visceral feeling in every instance. It’s a conditioned response, which means that blacks calling each other by the word is a perversity. They’re creating visceral reactions in themselves and each other each time they say it. That perversity must end. Stop punishing yourselves. Either that, or stop lying to the press, saying a word offends you when it doesn’t. And if you’re offended only when a certain color of people use it, then that’s prejudice. When you ruin people’s careers and families because of it, then that’s discrimination, enslavement and torture.
- We can’t start fining people or throwing them in jail for using words we don’t like. The blacks in their zealous effort to punish white people who say the word are trampling on the basic freedoms that they and others fought hard to obtain. They have to know when to stop, then change the world by changing themselves. Don’t clean your neighbor’s house unless you’re willing to clean up your own, simultaneously. Postscript: I felt so strongly about this torture song, that when the group who sings it went to China I wrote to the Chairman of China and told him not to let the group play that song. The Chinese people didn’t deserve to be sung down to like that from the Western world, and since part of my heart is Chinese I at least had to let my views be known. Artists don’t have a right to make the whole world feel badly in the name of art. A lot of those songs that came out of the 1970s were ‘anything goes’ songs. One artist, Leonard Cohen, recently apologized. I admired that apology. More artists and scientists should follow suit, at least by making an acknowledgement of going too far to influence the masses in a negative way--just because they could, or just because everybody else was doing it.
- Cleveland Is Burning. They burn people alive in the jungles of Africa, where there are no white people, so you can’t blame the white man for that. What’s shocking is that they also do it in Cleveland, USA. It’s a method of oppression used by blacks to control something from getting out of their control. This war strategy needs to be addressed by the black community and if they’re too afraid, then the white, Hispanic, Asian, Arab, Jew and every other community will have to step in. The blacks however, can’t expect everybody else to do it for them; they need to help. Reducing the stress levels and stopping enslavement, in this instance, black enslaving black is something everybody needs to do. This is a black cultural practice that does not beg to be understood, it begs to be stopped. Don’t blame past slavery in America for blacks enslaving blacks now. Blacks have done it to blacks for as long as blacks have existed. The key is not blame when blame leads to inaction. Finding an excuse only puts finding a solution on hold.
- Remember when answering questions imposed on you that there is such a thing as a flawed question. A flawed question will produce a flawed answer. Nobody should be required to answer a flawed question in a court of law. It’s plainly and clearly prejudicial.
- If a cop knows that a young boy will be murdered if he snitches, then the cop has to find a better solution. No more Machiavellian’s way. You put a bad apple out of business and you snuff out a budding young mind that is our only hope for the future. You sacrifice the very youths you portend to be trying to save. The end no longer justifies the means, when the means to that end include prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter. It is a new world with new rules. The old ones didn’t work, so we try something else. We can’t lock up the whole world. We can’t torture the whole world for information, because we can’t find solutions or because we refuse to question old practices. We don’t sacrifice a little one to catch a bigger one. A bigger one than that will come along and get a whole lot of little yous. It’s time to rethink--everything.
- Note: The Feds and cops in Cleveland thought it my responsibility, using my God, to track down these ‘burn torturers’, even though hundreds of people were eye witnesses to the crime. In other words they would sacrifice a poor, handicapped, brain damaged old white woman living in a slum to get this one big fish. That’s how much they thought of me. They even pimped me out once or twice to LAPD. Imagine that, LAPD in Waterloo. Some bad things happened to me via the underground blue shadow working in the Black Woods in Cleveland when I didn’t comply. A hundred people witnessing the crime could have run out of the building en masse and overtaken the burn torturer. They chose to remain silent. They do this in Africa too--remain silent, expecting somebody else to come in and rescue them.
- Use your own God. You’ve got the badge. Even the cops are afraid.
- Vengeance is an addiction justified by most religions, even though those religions preach acceptance and forgiveness. Shunning is punishment. Shunning is torture. Shunning is isolation. Isolation is torture. Shunning is a tool of vengeance. Interaction works. People shun when they don’t want to interact; they just want you to go away, or they want you to figure out what’s wrong so you can interact with them. It’s a silly, ineffective and immature way of dealing with those who don’t do what you want them to do. Interact and drop that false indignation used ineffectively to achieve the same end.
Paintings by God
- God--Remember those pictures I painted when the Feds kept you from earning income, kept you from receiving medical care, put you in a slum, tortured and tried to slaughter you, because they wanted to own your God? Those paintings are your helicopter, ship, train, ladder, and whatever else you need or want. Sell them. Remember when they laughed at the slum and said, “now you’re in your element...where you belong?” Remember when they set off firecrackers under your window and said, ”Steve is going to die a slow, painful death," while he was in the hospital dying from a MRSA infection that they claimed they gave him? Sell them to the highest bidder. You’re worth all of it and so are the paintings. No more charity, unless hand-picked by you. Don’t let people shame you into giving; you’ve given enough. The FBI, CIA, Pentagon, Hollywood, NSA, Military intelligence, Mosad, MI6 (British intelligence), and GRU (Russian intelligence), Cleveland Police, LAPD , etc., don’t qualify as non-profit organizations or charities. She’s a nobody, no one will miss her, no one will care? They count on your continual forgiveness, your sense of duty. Now they have a duty. They owe you royalties for every TV show, video, movie, and every newspaper, magazine article, cartoon where they lifted from the text of their surveillance of you. They owe you the Medicaid and healthcare benefits they dangled as carrots, while punishing you for not finding Osama bin Laden. Like you would know where he is. They owe you for using you in a social experiment for “learning” purposes without your permission. They owe you for every year they surveilled you starting from 1994 till present, which equals 14 years. I’m giving them from 1982 to 1994. I know, I know...but this is a tool I’ll use later if I need to. They owe you your auto accident litigation and your toxic mold litigation, which they fixed for you to lose, in order to keep you poor and destitute. They owe you for the house they took; the only one you ever owned. They owe you for attempted murder of you and Steve, for the poisoning of Howdy, Rascal, Pele, Joey and Daisy Mae, then telling you, “don’t think you have nothing else to lose”. They owe your family for threatening to rape and kill the most vulnerable in your family, and they owe you for disseminating slanderous and libelous information to your families, friends, associates, neighbors, doctors, lawyers, judges, as well as complete strangers, world leaders, and spy papers around the world painting you as a sleeper terrorist. They owe you for disseminating information about your paintings, photographing them for analysis against your will and then putting the word out that they’re a bunch of trash to drive the price down. They can’t alter their value. Maybe because ‘FBI Tapes’ is one of those paintings, they’re afraid of what might be exposed when publicly viewed around the globe. Remember if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a painting is worth at least as many viewpoints as there are people who view the painting. It’s nobody’s business how you spend your money. You don’t have to tell these intelligence agencies in advance what you’re doing with anything. They do not own you. They failed in breaking you down and building you up into their likeness. Thank you, Sharon, for that. If you still want it, you can have your animal-free mall! You’re famous kiddo. I know you didn’t seek fame. Trust that it’s not much different from being who you are right now.
In no particular order, Paintings by God
“Yellow Duck Walks On Water” Collection
- Cow Going To Slaughter 2/21/1990
- Africa Standing Tall Amidst The Embers; FEB./OCT. 2007
- Cloning...Ooops! 2001; Twin I 2001, Twin II 2001 (two paintings in one frame)
- On Earth As It Is In Heaven 2000 and 2007
- The Last Dance/War Memorial FEBRUARY/DECEMBER 2007 (three paintings in one frame)
- Yellow Duck Walks On Water 2001
- Before--Pele’s Twigs March 2007
- During--Pele’s Twigs March/September 2007
- After--Pele’s Twigs March 2007
- Pizza Parlor--Escargot 2000
- Forest Fire Through The Eyes Of The Forest 9-9-2000
- Baby Yellow Duck Is Born 11-16-2007
- God--Self Portrait 2000 and 2007
- No lawyers and no contracts. The only requirement is that the painting(s) be made available for public viewing free of charge. So the rich buy it, so the multitude can view it. This will be done on the honor system. These paintings will not be donated so don’t even ask. There will be a non-refundable charge of $500.00 per person for viewing the paintings. For purchase: cash or its equivalent for the painting(s). A certificate of authenticity per painting and a receipt will be provided. The buyer will pack and ship the painting(s). To view the paintings, contact the author at 1150 Detroit Ave.#707, Cleveland, Ohio 44102 by letter with letter head plus business card. Mail by certified mail.
- RE: Slavery: What would a white woman know about slavery? Everything you know. That knowledge is in our DNA, so that we can see the signs of it and avoid the trappings, and where we can’t, we count on others to see and do what it takes to set us free. However, we have to begin that process by setting ourselves free within the environment we’re in.
- There’s freedom in forgiveness. Forgiveness doesn’t make all right with what went all wrong, it simply elevates those victimized who choose it as a tool to move forward. It can put you in a condition of peace, which reduces your stress level, while you work through your most painful moments.
- RE: Benjamin Netanyahu: In taking away the hope of others, you take away your own hope.
- Capitalism taken to the extreme becomes a dictatorship of business at the expense of the entire society.
- Sometimes it takes more spunk to remain silent, when adhering to the five principles, than it does to be confrontational, when being confrontational engages you in the five flaws.
- When you sabotage me, you sabotage you.
- Does it pique your interest that important, influential people are getting brain cancer and the cancers are all the aggressive types?
- Re: soy product manufacturers: You need to advertise more, increase production and distribution and lower prices simultaneously for everything to work out at the same rate. Get mo-o-o-oving. Leave no process left behind.
- If you don’t want to always be giving the other person the bigger piece of pie, then cut the pie into equal pieces.
- Superstitions are only valid if they result in a positive or negative outcome every time. If they are valid every time, then you’re doing something to make them valid every time, which makes them invalid. This is the state of science today. It also appears to be the state of most politicians, which makes one think that politicians don’t really think they have much control over anything, which is pretty scary no matter how you look at it. The FBI thinks I’m an animal. I take that as a compliment even though they don’t mean it as one. The CIA is convinced I’m an animal. They just can’t figure out which species. Some in military intelligence think I have alien qualities--like they would know what those are. Some think I can control the weather. A few blamed me for ‘Katrina’. What they keep failing to see is that I am anti-discomfort--for the entire planet, but especially for my immediate and extended families. I guess they musta’ done bad to my family, and thought God was punishing them by attacking with hurricanes, tornadoes and tsunamis, people, other animals, crops and trees that had nothing to do with what they did. I guess they thought that, because that’s their mode of operation.
- All I know about the weather is that there is a cause and effect. Certain conditions cause rain, snow, wind, thunder. I am not one of those conditions. However, the warming of the planet, which can also affect weather can be caused by me and you and everybody and everything else. For all of you who are superstitious: if God punished the FBI or CIA by dropping the equivalent of a nuclear bomb on Louisiana and Mississippi, why not conjure up a hurricane to hit Quantico or Langley, Virginia to make all the other FBI and CIA offices around the country and world feel the terror? That these intelligence agencies are so superstitious makes one pause to wonder if they know at all what they’re doing. To attach such erroneous conclusions to obviously false premises is scary. You mean, we the people are in the hands of a bunch of superstitious lunatic, runaway agents who think one person can cause a hurricane to punish them? Whoa.
- If you rely on wearing a red sock for success, you may very well succeed, but it had nothing to do with the color of the sock or the way you put it on; it had to do with your own performance. People with superstitions live in a constant state of uncertainty, a constant state of disappointment, a constant state of anxiety. Tell your God to knock off the socks. Tame your own God, before your God runs roughshod over you.
- Subtlety when accurate is the most powerful form of communication. Hinting is the least effective form.
- Anthropomorphizing God: American blacks want all the lime light. They want all the attention. They want everything to be about race, about color, about them. Well, they don’t get what they want. The world is filled with all kinds of people, all kinds of animals, all kinds of life and non-life and issues that concern all of it. Blacks are not entitled to preferential treatment any more or less than anybody else. Get along with your neighbors, your global neighbors. Nobody has to earn your respect. That view point puts you in a position of superiority and no one, no matter what their distinguishing features, deserves to be treated superior to anybody else.
- Although God is all of us, God is all of everything else too, so to attach only human attributes to God is limiting God to only you, which limits you in your quest for understanding, and knowledge of the God in everybody and everything else. Yes, God is the weather too.
- Isolation has the negative effect of making a person or a group or a nation concern themselves with only themselves. Isolation prohibits growth.
- Affirmative action is dangerous. Hiring unqualified people to do jobs that affect public safety, whether it’s delivering mail (or not delivering it), driving buses, handling food, working on construction, graduating from medical school, working with the elderly is insane. Threatening to burn cities if affirmative action is abolished proves the point. Affirmative action needs to be abolished like every other prejudice. Affirmative action is prejudice. Qualified, no matter what your race, is key.
- Where conditions need to be leveled is in instances of poverty, but poverty cut off levels are so high, that most poor people, unfortunately, will go without opportunities. If someone works, no matter how little they make, they’re not considered poor by USA government standards, unless they have six kids. I live in a poor neighborhood, so I know how the rest of the world treats poor people, from pharmacists, to grocery stores, businesses of all kinds, hospitals, doctors, lawyers, judges, restaurants, you name it, if you come from a poor side of the city, you get treated with disrespect. People think they can say whatever they want to you, talking down, around, as if you’re not even in the room.
- When I called the police the first time my car was stolen, the first thing he said when he walked into the apartment (and I’ve made a castle of an apartment in this ghetto building I live in), he asked what medications I was on, asked me if I was in pain. Wouldn’t tell me his name when I asked him. Told me he didn’t believe somebody stole my car, and when I told him there were toxic mold samples in the trunk in Petrie dishes, he said that he guaranteed that if they found the car, there would be no petrie dishes in the trunk. I finally had to call my husband at work and have him verify what I had said, before the cop would believe me.
- The landlord blamed me for buying used cars. People tell me to move, indicating that I deserve what I get for living where I live. Firstly I can’t afford to move, but secondly, why should I be driven out of my home because people want to burn down the building and steal my cars? I can just hear Donna Brazile on TV saying, ‘but they don’t have cars’. Well, why doesn’t she buy them one, so I can keep mine. My husband took two buses to work, because some car thieves, who didn’t have a job, didn’t want to take a bus. That’s called black on white crime. Al Sharpton doesn’t talk about that. He just doesn’t want blacks committing crimes against other blacks. Guess his word got through.
- Does affirmative action carry over to cars? If someone has a job, then someone without a job can take the car as long as they can get into it? The cops say it doesn’t matter if you lock it and have a crossbar on the steering wheel, they have a tool that will cut out the door lock, then once they’re in they have another tool to rip the column to hot wire it. They can do it in fifteen seconds.
- I gave a car to a Muslim once, who didn’t have one and could only get jobs on bus lines. And in Cleveland, you can’t count on buses. The Feds had a fit. Came out to a restaurant I was at and had some scary acting guy from a hundred and something Airborne lecture me about PLO killing people. This was long before 9-11. I didn’t even know what a Muslim was. Maybe all those cars I lost were payback from the Feds. After all, they do monitor me, so they must know who took them.
- Camp Gitmo, Guantanamo Bay is a concentration camp run by the USA. Why does Cuba allow that on their Island? Shut it down. NOW. Using POWs at Gitmo for “learning” purposes is perverse. Using inmates as idea machines, making them solve problems the USA military cannot solve is insane. If these prisoners are so dangerous, then why would the USA use them to generate solutions, ideas, ‘what if’ scenarios? Why would they use them as trouble shooters? Have the Feds run out of ideas, so they feel compelled to steal the intellectual material of prisoners? I don’t doubt that they do it; they do it to me. They torture them, keep them under their absolute control, then demand that they solve their problems for them. That’s a violation of all five principles, and it has to be in violation of our own laws. That nobody does anything about it, proves the dictatorship of our government. Use your own pool of people. What, not enough smart agents? Is everybody too busy protecting the liability of the President and Vice President, and making movies for Hollywood?
- You can’t steal people’s intellectual material under threats of torture and slaughter, and then use it for monetary gain. While the Surveillance Act was being debated, the Feds blocked me from sending or receiving emails. Even on cable TV the commentators were saying that no one was objecting. Well, this someone wanted to, but the Feds wouldn’t allow it. That’s enslavement. I didn’t even get spam. Not one. Every time we called Time Warner, they had an excuse. When they first set up the system, after I tried to send my first email, it said it was not sent, followed by a notice that read, “This person has been restricted.” Powerless is how I felt. Powerless is how they wanted me to feel. Even as I write this Word Warrior I’m thinking they’ll block it by email, and block it by USA postal service. I’m writing it anyway. If I die a sudden, mysterious death, you’ll all know who did it. It’s odd how the Feds want my ideas, so much so that they’ll enslave and torture me for them, but they don’t want anybody else to get them. Oh, but they’ll give them to Hollywood. Why? Because Hollywood is CIA controlled. Hollywood works for the FBI, the military, you name it. Oh, I’m writing on a laptop that has no internet access; that must drive them nuts, not being able to see my words. They even had the audacity to tell me to stop whispering in my apartment; “somebody will think you have something to hide; talk louder”. You didn’t know there was a Gitmo for one person in Waterloo did you? Well, these little cells, they’ve set up, are everywhere. I’m not the only one they do this to.
- The CIA cannot be separated from Hollywood, and Hollywood cannot be separated from the CIA. No one organization with the influential power of Hollywood is going to be allowed to have that enormous power unless the USA intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies are in on it.
- You can’t be a hunter and be pro-life. You can be a hunter and be anti-abortion, but you can’t call yourself pro-life with any credibility. The same is so for killing or raping a person for committing a crime. Somebody with enslavement, torture and slaughter tendencies, whether man or woman, is not what’s needed in the White House. We’ve already had that with Bush-Cheney. Their enslavement, torture and slaughter tendencies put the entire world in the precarious position it’s in today. Barack Obama had to quit smoking to set a good example to the populace, during his primary campaign, even though smoking is legal. All politicians who run for office, who are also hunters, should quit hunting, stop bragging about slaughter and laughing at the progressive diet choices of vegetarians. Thank God for bad Indian hunters. Eating flesh contributes to the creation of malformed tissues, which leads to cancers and a number of other diseases and disorders. First you kill the animal, then the animal kills you, slowly but surely. Doctors tell women to quit drinking and smoking while pregnant, but fail to tell them to quit eating animal products.
- We don’t need pit bulls in the White House either. We have a lot of them in Waterloo, where I live. Their caretakers are negligent, letting them roam without leashes. Most of them are used as attack dogs. I wonder why so many blacks have pit bulls? I wonder why so many blacks punch their pit bulls? I wonder why they think they need the protection of a dog? I love animals, but I don’t like pit bulls unless they’re on a leash--a very short leash. When somebody starts bragging about being a pit bull with lipstick, I become concerned and cautious at once. I go immediately, via every instinct I have, into alert and survival mode. I know what pit bulls do. I live with them. It’s time to outlaw the breeding of pit bulls in every state. Just do it, unless you want me to sic a pack of them on you.
- Block that thought. It’s okay to say no to your own developing ideas, when they don’t conform to the five principles.
- It’s not the fault of the pit bulls. It’s the fault of the breeders and the handlers who force them to fight, force them to protect their handlers, force them to be mean by punching them forever in the head, in the ribs, disrespecting them at every turn. I don’t have to tell you how much it boils my blood to see this, to know that deep in the night, in the abandoned warehouses of Cleveland, bets are laid, while dogs tear each other to shreds. A lust for blood these handlers have and a lust for the blood of the handlers is how these tables will turn.
- Prejudice: I don’t like all men, nor do I like all women. I don’t like all Italians, Irish, or Indian people. I don’t like all cars, all food, all movies, all perfumes. Why then, must I like all gays, blacks, Jews, Muslims, Christians or any other group just because of their distinguishing features? I don’t have to like ever single horse, dog, cat, cow, bird, goat. All that’s required by the universe is that I respect and honor everyone’s right to exist, while applying the five principles to all of my actions. Blacks want to be lighter and whites want to be darker. Thin-lipped people want full lips and full-lipped people want thin lips. Straight hair wants wavy, and wavy wants straight. Fine wants thick and thick wants fine. You hate your hair until you’re bald. If you don’t have the body feature you want, you hate all those who do. You can talk yourself into a prejudice if it’s something everybody else is doing. Hey, they all discriminate against him, why not me? The majority isn’t always right. If you can’t figure that out, then you need to get back into a healthy ‘womb’ of your making and rebirth yourself.
- I don’t think any differently toward a left-handed person than a right-handed one. Left-handed people, however, really do think of themselves as different, and maybe because of that they really are treated differently. Sometimes we create a prejudice where there is none, simply because we view ourselves as different.
- In order to find what’s wrong with anything, you must also find what’s right. Use the two to find workable solutions.
- Two things that appear contradictory can both be true.
- I love cool, balmy air co-mingling.
- If the USA is going to tout themselves as the leader of the world, then every citizen in the world has a legitimate, vested interest in who will be the elected leader of the USA. Who elected it leader anyway?
- Re: pity: Just because someone doesn’t want pity, doesn’t mean that if they fall on the ice while crossing the street that they don’t want assistance in getting up. If they can do it themselves, all the better. I find that often those who don’t want pity, get punished by those around them who consequently withhold all forms of caring behavior.
- Alert. Police departments around the nation are taught by Homeland Security to regard people who write long letters as mentally ill. I guess that’s a prejudice based on a prejudice implemented by the Jews, turned on themselves, since it’s mostly Jews who write long letters. There’s a sublist of the terrorist watch list of those considered unstable and a lot of Jews are on it. You’ve been given a heads up.
- It’s time to release all prisoners worldwide who are not a physical threat to themselves or others. Just decide to do it, then get it done.
- What I write isn’t the be all and the end all. It’s a beginning. Now how about you doing a beginning; you making a contribution? You can find something wrong with everything I say; even I can do that, but you can just as easily find a whole lot right with it. Remember, there are many solutions to one problem when you use the blueprint. You’ll either move on new knowledge or you won’t. If you don’t, eventually the universe will do what it takes to make you move in the direction that preserves the planet. You can do it in the absence of prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter. That’s the easy way.
- Re: The breaking apart of the planet: Change Don’t think that this planet can’t break apart, that a big chunk won’t fly off into the galaxy. This is possible. Continuing to set off nuclear weapons, either above ground or below ground can and will make it probable. If a big chunk spirals off, I’m not sure if the planet could stay in its present orbit minus that chunk. It could be that as the earth corrects itself everything else in the galaxy would also correct itself, changing the present configuration of the solar system. Global warming won’t at that point be the issue. Closer or further from the moon and sun will make...well, not a pretty picture. Don’t trust the current science if it doesn’t include this probability.
- Change that probability. I know you can.
- Re: guys who want to control the whole world: They think they’re entitled. They want to be all powerful. What they don’t want is somebody telling them they can’t. What they don’t know is that by controlling themselves, by deciding to engage or not engage in any activity, in any given situation, even one’s thoughts, and deciding to use the blueprint as the transparency placed over all situations to illuminate the good, the bad and the solution, they do control the world--by controlling themselves.
- Re: torture bill: Anytime you insert “we reserve the right” into a bill, you’ve negated the purpose of the bill and left the door open for endless abuses.
- If there’s water on Mars, then there is also life, since water is life. If life cannot survive on the surface, then life exists under the surface--not a life we’re familiar with.
- There are no preconditions for talking to or receiving a response from God.
- Re: reincarnation: If you don’t care about the environment and you think that it’s not your problem and nothing horrific will happen in your lifetime, consider the prospect of reincarnation and that you very well may be consigned to return to the planet that you helped leave in shambles.
- People ask, “Why do bad things happen to good people?” If you consider disease, tornadoes and earthquakes as punishment for bad behavior I can understand the question. Otherwise, the question is flawed. If you want to explain why bad things, happen to good people and to bad people, blame prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter. Thinking that good things should happen to good people and bad things should happen to bad people, or even if you just think that bad things shouldn’t happen to you because you’re good and you really don’t care if good or bad things happen to everybody else, then you put yourself into a position of superiority and that’s a prejudice. Practice the five principles, stop assaulting the environment and each other and better things will happen, while enhancing your ability to cope when bad things do happen. If people enslave others, you can indeed blame God; you can blame the God in the people who use their God to dominate others. Tame your own God and the rest of the world will follow suit. It’s human nature to want to be like others. Make sure you’re doing your part to make that happen.
- In your churches, temples, mosques and every place where people gather, stop preaching prejudice, whether you think it’s socially justified or not.
- Torture. Continuous loud noises at high levels cause neurological damage and can cause seizures. Do the torturers document seizures for Congress?
- Agreement. If everybody hates war, then why build societies around that which everybody hates. If we all agree that everybody should have food, shelter, clothing, health care, education, transportation and a means to provide all of this, then why do we build societies where only a few are assured these necessities of life? It appears that everybody agreeing is not the path to finding a solution. Time to take out the blueprint.
- In negotiations, when you say ‘ouch’ for your neighbor as if you were in their place, you’ve asked for and expected too much for yourself.
- Re: Disrespecting someone’s right to privacy in prayer: Sometimes the smallest gestures tell the most about the character of an individual, group or state. When the Israelis opened Barack Obama’s prayer he left at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, and then published it for the world to see, it showed their lack of respect for the privacy of others, and showed a lack of respect for another’s prayer. I’m sure they’ll find some terror related reason for violating someone’s privacy and prayer, but to publish it to the whole world?
- Maybe they want to know what everybody else says in prayer too, you know, if they’re at the Wailing Wall, the crying wall, they may want to know what everybody’s crying about. But a deeper concern is the lack of respect in private matters that don’t concern them, a lack of respect for the religions of others. If they think someone’s prayer does concern them, then that’s something they need to work on and it could be one of the reasons why they say everybody hates them. I don’t like people doing that to me, so I guess they know where they stand.
- The Israeli perversion of spying on everyone’s personal thoughts is widely practiced in the USA. It was used, and continues to be used, on me and every member of my family. They not only know what I say in my private living space, but what all those in my family say in theirs, in their doctor offices, their work places, everywhere they go. The world doesn’t like snoops, especially when snooping into the really private stuff, the stuff that has no bearing on anything public. They do it for “learning” purposes, says Michael Hayden, CIA director. Well how about “learning” on your own people; how about surveilling on your own multitude of operatives and agents, the big wigs too, to see what they do in their private lives; how about using the text from their surveillance as bases for television shows, movies and articles; how about then manipulating their lives to see how they pop and how they cope; why not use people who snoop on others, people who already signed up for the job? Oh, they’re not talking to God and getting a response? How do you know they’re not? Do you really think they would tell you?
- Whoever wins Iowa, wins the primaries. Whoever wins Ohio, so goes the election. That’s not a democracy. Caucuses are not democratic. Every vote in the state doesn’t count, because everybody can’t vote. You begin with a flawed system in Iowa and you end with a flawed system in Ohio. It’s prejudice, it’s superstitious and if Iowa and Ohio, two states out of fifty states, decide the election, that’s a dictatorship.
- Young vs old ideologies: The youth in ancient cultures want new. They’re tired of the burden of living in the shadow of their ancestors. Their ancestors lived, fought, died. The younger people want to live too, they want to build from the positive of their ancestors, and with new knowledge want to open doors that were closed to their predecessors. They want to live without fighting, and without preordained death. Some cultures fight and die so others may live. The youth don’t want that; they want to be free to reach their potential and live, so that somebody down the road can reach even more than they did. They want to build; they don’t want to keep starting from scratch. They want freedom on earth to be who they are and roam where they feel like roaming. They don’t want to die for the afterlife. They want the total earth experience now, since they may not get that experience again. At the same time, they don’t want to be enslaved by western practices and Israeli ideologies that they see as flawed. They don’t want to be enslaved, period. They don’t want to be pawns or tools used as a means to achieve somebody else’s end. They want new. Fresh. They want tomorrow to be better than today on their terms, not on the terms of a country pointing a nuclear weapon at their heads. ‘Give me liberty or give me death?’ No. “Give me liberty and life.”
- Re: creativity: Everyone is creative. Creating is the essence of life and the foundation of evolution. Years ago scientists decided that creative people were less intelligent than everybody else. As a result, everybody went around saying that they weren’t creative, without even being asked. Creative meant less smart than all the truly smart people. In other words, creative people didn’t have to be smart, because they were creative. That’s hogwash. I don’t care if the tests prove it. If the tests prove it, then the tests are flawed. All that effort to make creative people feel inferior through the application of science. All that effort at prejudice, because a bunch of scientists who had the ability to memorize encyclopedic amounts of knowledge were jealous of those who knew how to use that knowledge without memorizing it. They were envious of those freer souls who pushed the boundaries of rote learning. Categorizing people into smart and not smart, creative and not creative is a prejudice based on the insecurities of scientists who design studies in such a way as to prove those prejudices. Don’t brag about being not creative; creative people will think you don’t know much. That’s a prejudice too.
- The bible is flawed; all holy books are flawed; all books are flawed. They’re flawed because we’re flawed. Maccabees wrote the bible. The absence of a signature proves that Maccabees wrote it. Maccabees think they’re superior to all other life forms, and others will try to kill them because of it, so they hide behind false names or no names, plastic surgery or other peoples’ religions. The threat of doom if anybody dares change the bible is proof that it’s both subversive and dictatorial. However, God is still in that book--some wise Gods and some misguided Gods gone bad. Because it preaches prejudice, discrimination, enslavement, torture and slaughter, those parts need to be disregarded. Any book without a signature, without recognition for growth and the evolution of ideas, should not be used as a textbook in any school for the purpose of teaching creationism. Why teach from a flawed textbook knowing that it’s flawed?
- The muslims say, ‘convert to Islam or be destroyed’ or, ‘criticize our religion and we’ll bury you with a bomb’. The Jews say, ‘criticize us and we’ll make your life a living hell’. These are glaring examples of religions run amok. Your religions are no better than anybody else’s. With religions like that, no wonder atheism sounds so appealing. Threats like that only demonstrate the insecurities of the people who practice those religions. If your religions were so great, then you wouldn’t need to threaten those who criticize them. If they’re open, accepting, life affirming, you wouldn’t have secret, underground networks. Come out of your caves; the world isn’t as bad as you think. Different people are not so scary in the morning light. Tame the God in you, you know, the one who’s making you fearful of others. Talk back.
- Re: China as hosts of the 20008 Olympics: China is a perfect example of strong individuals making strong groups. China showed not only the best of China to the world, but demonstrated best in the world in handling natural disaster, followed by putting on the most spectacular show on earth. How one country with so many challenges could do all that is a celebration of the individual and the group. Wow! Applause! Applause! It’s unfortunate that the USA television broadcasting networks turned the Olympics into a propaganda and political venue. It wasn’t much fun listening to commentators pick apart China while I was trying to watch history in the making that was uniting the world with a good feeling. It’s been a long time since anybody has cared to unite the world with anything but hate and war. Thank you China. Your artistry and your people are spectacular.
- END OF PART 2 / PLEASE REFER TO PART 3