Global Data’s report, Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in India to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of India SBR industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the SBR industry in India. The report covers India SBR plants and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents SBR demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, price trends, trade balance data and company shares of the major SBR producers in India. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive coverage of India SBR industry including all the major parameters.
- SBR industry supply scenario in India from 2000 to 2016 consisting of plants capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Information of all active and planned SBR plants in India with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- SBR industry market dynamics in India from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including import and export data, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming SBR plants
- Company shares of key SBR producers in the country
Browse All Reports for Chemicals @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/c
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the SBR industry in India
- Benefit from Global Data’s advanced insight on the SBR industry in India
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the SBR industry in India
- Understand the market positioning of SBR producers in India
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in India
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 100,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441