Your Herbalife Fishy Friday Meal
– Whiting Fish with Garlic Grape Tomatoes
Contact Details : Herbalife Distributor
ID : 46277188
NAME : Crosby Sixakwe
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell : +27 786856235
Have your Herbalife Shake for Breakfast
and Lunch and enjoy this delicious Whiting Fish with Garlic Grape Tomatoes for supper.
For the Fish:4 whiting fish fillets (or replace with your favorite fish)
1 large egg, beatenSalt and pepper by taste
1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs Olive oil
For the Garlic Grape Tomatoes:
1 pint of grape tomatoes, each cut in half
1 teaspoon parsley flakes (or fresh chopped)
1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 4 fresh cloves whole)
2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive oil Salt and pepper by taste
4 romaine lettuce leaves Fresh lime, cut in slices
1. In a bowl mix egg, salt and pepper. Put fillets in the egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs. Heat olive oil in a large skillet and fry fish fillets for about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until they are white and flaky on the inside and golden on the outside.
2. When done let them drain on the paper towel lined plate while you make the tomatoes.
3. In a separate large skillet over medium heat, add extra virgin olive oil. Add grape tomatoes cut in half and lower the heat to medium/low.
4. With a wooden spoon or spatula, mix tomatoes around in the oil. If using fresh garlic and parsley add them to the tomatoes. If not, add in garlic powder and parsley flakes. Mix well, add in salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes longer so that the flavors come together that take away from the heat.
5. To serve, on a plate lay one romaine lettuce leaf, place fish on top of it and scoop garlic grape tomatoes over fish. Add lime slices and serve.
Here’s to an Awesome weekend!!!Be sure to keep warm J