As the weather getting warmer, dried leaves and branches falling down on the ground it is easy for the fire to grow and destroyed houses specially private property.
Firefighters with their fire trucks are battling to stop the wildfire in Colorado that started from camper stove officials said.
Three firefighters was injured, but no homes or any building had been destroyedd. Colorado firefighters started to burned the grass, shrubs and small brush to prevent huge blaze.
The U.S. Attorney's Office said that James J. Weber of Fort Collins started the fire with an outdoor stove while camping in the Roosevelt National Forest.
A 56-year-old Weber, claimed that he tried to stamp out the fire but it grown easily and there's no cell phone coverage in the area where the fire started.
However, Weber faces a $300 fine for causing the fire without any permit. Authorities are also planning a restitution for the blaze.
Weber's lawyer, Joseph A. Gavaldon, said that his client is praying with "hope that this gets under control."
Weber "is most concerned about what's going on now," Gavaldon said, adding that Weber is focused on the well-being of the firefighters, residents and wildlife in the area.