Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes Ingredients:
- 1 package BlueWater Grill Fillets (any flavor)
- 1/2 pound Linguine, broken in half
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/4 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, seeded, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 3/4 tablespoon sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
Preparation: 1. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Cook 1 package of grilled fillets according to instructions on package.
2. Whisk sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, cayenne pepper, and 3/4 tablespoon sesame oil in a small bowl. Mix half of dressing into pasta.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon oil in heavy medium pot over medium-high heat.
4. Add bell pepper and onion and saute until just beginning to wilt, about 2 minutes. Add vegetables to pasta. Mix in basil, peanuts, and dressing to coat. Cut Grilled Fillets into chunks and add to pasta. Toss to coat and serve.