Top 7 creepiest movies
I remember my first time watching a creepy movie with my dad, it was “The Exorcist (1973)”. I didn’t get to sleep for like a week, the girl who got exorcized keep rolling in my head and in my dreams over and over again, I even scream in the middle of the night. That was terrible. Then after awhile I managed to get over with it when I accidentally click on something on my dad’s laptop and it appeared to be a XxX site, and of course my dad thinks I watched some of those Mobile Porn Movies which I didn’t, oh lucky me I was grounded for a week!
Anyway, I was 13 when I saw this movie and now that I’m older I began to watch creepy movies only when I get to read the plot that makes me interested and thrilled like; “Ringu (1998)”, “A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)”, “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)”, “The Ring (2002)”, “Quarantine (2008)”, “The Descent (2005)”, “The Orphan (2009)” and many more. When I saw this creepy movies, at first I got pretty scared, so scared that sometimes I think someone would just pop-out the window or in the bathroom or maybe someone is beside me. Therefore, whenever I watch creepy movies I make sure that i’m with at least another person or two. And after watching a scary one, I play another movie which is comedy or romance or perhaps some Milfs Porno to change the mood lol. But what’s really the most exciting part when you’re watching a movie is watching it with your friends or someone special. It’s more fun to watch a creepy movie when you're beside someone you can scream together, hug each other and scare each other and sometimes wear something spooky like a mask then startle your friend.
Creepy movies can sometimes be traumatic and shocking to the viewers especially for those whose below 18. That’s why it’s advisable to label these disturbing movies with rated age when it comes to movies like this. Some movies are based on true stories and some are just made-up. Today, the movies are even more creepier than the previous ones, due to the effects and advanced features that editors and directors make. People like mysterious things, they like to be thrilled and surprised, they want more than what they see, the creativity and unique things that will make people be acknowledged to watch, something worthwhile.
The best creepy movies that I really spent time waiting to come out in the cinemas were; Quarantine (2008), Drag Me to Hell (2009), Case 39 (2009), Final Destination' (2000), The Grudge (2004), Insidious (2010), Silent Hill (2006). These really knock me off and it’s really worth it. Sometimes when I have watched it for a long time, I tend to watch it again but of course with some friends along and a box of pop heated butter or cheese popcorn and a cold sizzling spirit soda would definitely complete the scene and maybe a bunch of pillows.
However, people has their own top creepiest movies and these movies are my top creepiest ever!:
1. “The Exorcist (1973).” - The girl who got possessed by an evil spirit and start walking backwards on the stairs
2. “The Ring (2002)” - The little boy watched a video tape where the girl in the video started to chase after him and whoever watch the video tape dies also.
3. “Case 39 (2009)” - The evil little girl that has been maltreated by her abusive parents then after being reported the little girl got adopted by a social worker where her life started to change.
4. “Descent (2005)” - Group of friends who got stuck in the cave for a new experience while being killed one by one by some unknown creatures inside.
5. “Quarantine (2008)” - A reporter and a camera man got trapped in a building because of a virus (rabies) which spreads rapidly.
6. “Jeepers Creepers (2001)” - A basketball team attacked by the Creeper with winged, flesh-eating terror for every 23 years.
7. “Insidious (2010)” - A family that settled into a new home with their oldest 10 year old Dalton and suddenly experience strange noises and unexplained phenomena.