Kruse PEO, a well-known provider of all kinds of HR solutions, is offering expert PEO services. These superior solutions are helping many businesses, big, small or medium sized, achieve sustainable growth. The company strongly believes in a policy of co-employment. By following such a policy, it is able to assist its clients get their non-core tasks completed in a more affordable manner.
Quality PEO Services Offered
The following are the various PEO services that Kruse PEO offers:
• HR administration
• Payroll and tax management
• Immigration compliance
• Employer liability management
• Workers’ Compensation Administration
• Risk management
• Regulatory and government compliance
• Benefit administration
A Whole Range of Benefits
By providing the above range of quality solutions, the company is able to assure the following benefits to its clients:
• Recruitment of the right people
• Successful employee management including ability to avoid employee conflicts
• Retain employees of high caliber
• Prepare tax reports
• Ensure legal compliance (such as FMLA, OSHA and EEOC)
• Provide affordable yet highly attractive employee benefits packages
• Detailed risk management
• Workforce feels motivated to perform better
• Streamlining of business procedures
• Having more energy and resources for core tasks
• Reduced workload
The solutions can be tailored to suit both short term and long term requirements and individual business structures and goals. The team at Kruse PEO that delivers these solutions includes accountants, legal experts, recruitment and training specialists, and tax experts.
About Kruse PEO
Kruse PEO is a popular and established PEO company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The company is backed by a strong team of knowledgeable and committed professionals. Its solutions, the dedication of these professionals along with high tech processes and innovative thinking, are available to client businesses situated nationwide. The company has developed into a successful enterprise with the infrastructure and expertise it has gained from managing its own national staffing company – Kruse Staffing. Clients can opt to outsource some or all of their HR responsibilities to the service provider. To find out more about the company’s PEO services, visit http://www.peoservicescompany.com/.
8596 E. 101st Street,
Tulsa, OK 74133.