The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Analysis 2012-2022 – Aarkstore
Oil and gas pipelines are an essential part of hydrocarbon transportation and distribution. The market is constantly evolving and advancing, from making construction times quicker to increasing pipeline capacity. Pipelines are part of a necessary infrastructure required to ensure the smooth operation of the energy industry. No other transportation method has the ability to move comparable amounts of oil or gas. This unique selling point has allowed the pipelines industry to grow over the previous century and this is set to continue for the foreseeable future. Visiongain calculates that global expenditure on oil and gas pipelines in 2012 will total $60.29bn.
Though the pipelines industry will be faced with the restraints of a weak global economy, political instability in certain parts of the world and the expansion of LNG infrastructure, the oil and gas pipelines market is likely to provide substantial opportunities for potential investors. This report offers an examination of the oil and gas market over the next decade, providing detailed market forecasts for each of the national markets and offering in-depth analysis of the opportunities and challenges facing companies in the oil and gas pipelines market throughout the world.
The report also describes the most important technological changes within the oil and gas pipelines industry and assesses their importance for the growth of the market over the long-term. The various drivers and restraints of the market are evaluated in order to provide readers with specific insights into the future direction of the oil and gas pipelines market.
Unique Selling Points
• Global oil & gas pipelines market forecasts and analysis for 2012-2022.
• 202 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the oil & gas pipelines market from 2012-2022.
• Analysis and forecasts informed by consultation with industry expert opinion, including a full transcript of an interview with Det Norske Veritas (DNV).
• National market forecasts and analysis for the 30 leading national oil & gas pipeline markets along with the market for the rest of the world.
• Profiles of the 32 leading companies within the oil and gas pipelines market.
• SWOT analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the oil and gas pipelines market over the next ten years.
• Examination of the emerging technologies in the oil and gas pipelines market.
This report has been compiled by combining information obtained from a very wide and rich mixture of primary and secondary research sources, producing a broad industry overview. Visiongain sought opinions from leading figures in the oil and gas pipelines market to underpin the analysis of market drivers and restraints. The study draws on a diverse range of official corporate and governmental announcements, media reports, policy documents, industry statements and expert opinion as a basis for discussing and predicting developments in the oil and gas pipelines market between 2012 and 2022.
Visiongain considers that this methodology results in an accurate, objective mixture of analyses and forecasts.
Why you should buy The Oil & Gas Pipelines Market Analysis 2012-2022
• You will gain an understanding of the oil & gas pipelines market and learn how it will evolve over the next decade, with detailed global forecasts from 2012 to 2022.
• The forecasts and analysis are underpinned by expert consultation. A transcript of an original interview is included within the report with expert insight from:
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Head of communications for Europe and North Africa, Per Wiggo Richardsen
• You will be able to study 202 tables, charts and graphs quantifying the oil and gas pipelines market in detail over the period 2012-2022.
• You will receive national sales forecasts for the 30 leading national oil & gas pipelines markets along with the market for the rest of the world for 2012-2022, and gain insight into the specific market drivers and restraints in each of the following national markets:
- Rest of the World
- Saudi Arabia
• You will receive profiles of 32 of the leading companies within the oil and gas pipelines marketplace.
• You will receive a SWOT analysis for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the oil and gas pipelines market from 2012 onwards.
What is the structure of the report?
Chapter 2 is an introduction to the oil and gas pipelines market
Chapter 3 offers an overview of the oil and gas pipelines market, with the specific drivers and restraints analysed in detail and visiongain's exclusive forecast from 2012-2022
Chapter 4 analyses the 30 leading national oil and gas pipelines markets plus the rest of the world: Detailed market forecasting and analysis is provided for each nation, including information on oil and gas pipelines projects and recent developments.
Chapter 5 provides an extensive SWOT analysis, discussing the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the oil and gas pipelines market over the coming decade.
Chapter 6 describes emerging technologies within the oil and gas pipelines market which will gain increasing importance during the following decade.
Chapter 7 offers expert opinion from a leading specialist involved in the oil and gas pipelines market
Chapter 8 lays out profiles of 32 of the leading companies within the oil and gas pipelines market from around the world
Chapter 9 is a summary of the report, outlining the main conclusions of the analyses.
Chapter 10 is a glossary of acronyms used in the report
Support Team | Aarkstore Enterprise | Mobile: +918149852585 | Office: +912227453309