I am almost in their agreement entirety with the Democrats, but concretely with Messina, on the appreciations that take out so much of candidate Republican, Romney, as of their unhappy perception on some topics.
To arrive to the White House very well this, but to give answers is the important thing.
I believe that the Republicans, don't come that the times that run, are other, and they are not in the good road.
You cannot ignore the Americans that don't have sanity, you cannot ignore that you this reaffirming the economy in North America.
Me if I believe that the voters will have in November a very clear option, and he calls himself Barack Obama. Because he and their team unite well and in spite of the one who spite have made things for people that some politicians ignore, 'those but disadvantaged.' For my the birth control is not a valid option and that reproaches it to him or the politician that it is, but to allow to die to people for not having a sanitary insurance is a cruelty.
Here I almost leave them I integrate the last mail that the team of Obama sends me:
“Before Romney gets any closer to the White House
You saw the news:is almost certainly the Republican nominee and our opponent in this election.
Our opponent thinks our economy will grow by returning to the same failed policies that created the crisis in the first place -- an economy built on risky financial deals, outsourcing, and slashing taxes for millionaires like him, while paying for it by gutting programs that seniors and middle-class families rely on.
Before he gets any closer to the White House, each of us needs to know five key facts about Mitt Romney -- and be ready to share them with everyone we know.
1. Romney is the most radically anti-women candidate in a generation. He supports banning all abortions, backed a so-called "personhood" amendment that could make certain forms of birth control illegal, and says he would "get rid of" federal funding for Planned Parenthood that provides preventive services like cancer screenings for millions of women.
2. Romney would repeal Obamacare. Insurance companies would once again be allowed to run up premiums, unjustifiably deny coverage for pre-existing conditions, drop patients when they get sick, discriminate against women by charging them more for coverage than men, and spend more of your premium dollars on CEO profits and bonuses instead of your actual health care.
3. Romney doesn't have what it takes to be Commander in Chief. He shifts positions on serious foreign policy and security questions for political reasons, and his only clear commitment is to endless wars: He has no plan to end the war in Afghanistan and would leave our troops there indefinitely. He called the President's decision to bring our troops home from Iraq by last Christmas "tragic."
4. Romney's economic plans would take more money from the middle class and give it to corporations and millionaires like him who don't need it. Under Romney, millionaires and billionaires would get a $250,000 tax cut, while families with kids making less than $40,000 a year would, on average, actually see their taxes go up. He also opposes the Buffett Rule so that millionaires can continue to take advantage of loopholes and special deals to pay a lower tax rate than the middle class. And he supports tax breaks for companies that ship jobs overseas.
5. Romney would end Medicare as we know it -- replacing it with a voucher scheme that would drive profits for insurance companies by forcing seniors to purchase private insurance, paying whatever costs a voucher wouldn't cover out of their own limited budgets.
Romney and his special-interest allies are going to spend the next seven months trying to deny, downplay, or hide these facts from voters. It's on us to speak the truth.
If people know the truth about Mitt Romney and President Obama, who they are, and their very different plans for this country, there's no way we can lose this thing.
This race is on.
Obama for America"