Trends have been changed a lot over the course of time and no one can deny this fact. At the same time, it is also agreed that tendencies regarding office space have been changed as well. In case being a resident of Perth, you are also one of those people who are looking for a new office space Perth then no doubt it is a challenging project. Changing your office is not simple alteration of address, the space you select for your office will reflect your brand, company values and culture at the same time. Thus, whenever you set out to look for an office space Perth, it is necessary to have a clear picture of the requirements in your mind. It will make the process easier for you.
Underlined are some of the most significant requirements that one must keep in one’s mind while looking for an office space Perth.
· Budget: Make it clear in your mind that how much rent you can afford. Will you be able to maintain this amount throughout the contract of lease or not? Also keep in mind to add service charges as well as business rates in to your office space Perth budget.
· Space you need: Take in to consideration that how much space you will be requiring to carry out your office activities. Make a head count, consider the meeting rooms, private offices as well as other related services like kitchen etcetera.
· Location: Location selected must be the one that would prove to be attractive for both the staff and for the clients. It is an admitted fact that location of your business will have huge impact on your rental cost. Thus, location for the business must be selected carefully.
· Commercial property agent: Once you have made up your mind about your basic requirements thus you need to hire a professional local commercial property agent. You are required to brief the person in detail about all your needs and requirements including your budget limitations. It will enable the property agents to find a place for you keeping in mind your needs and requirements.
· View various properties: Make a checklist for you i.e. office space checklist and visit the potential office spaces one by one in physical. The check list will enable you to see if the place is meeting all your needs and requirements or not.
· Analysis: Make it clear in mind that for how long you need the office space. Average lease lies between 5 to 10 years. At the same time you can also lease the business for shorter time period.
· Do your own home work: Ask your property agent to give you a list of potential office spaces and then make selection of the best among them. Make sure that you are making the best option possible.
· Legal Advice: Once you have met all the needs and requirements you wished for thus all you need to do is to seek for a legal advice.