Brand Positioning in the Indian Consumer Goods Industry: Successful Strategies and Best Practice http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Brand-Positioning-in-the-Indian-Consumer-Goods-Industry-Successful-Strategies-and-Best-Practice-122942.html
Browse for More Related Reports (other countries) through below Link : - http://www.aarkstore.com/search/viewresults.asp?search=Consumer%20Goods,%20Home,%20and%20Garden%20Industry%20Guide&PubId=&pagenum=1
The report identifies eight main platforms that have formed the basis of some of the most significant brand positioning exercises in India. Containing 25 case studies of brands in Indian consumer markets, the report provides an appreciation of the best practices that have yielded success and the way marketers are responding to market realities.
Features and benefits
* Understand the key consumer trends/insights that have driven successful innovation in the CPG industry
* Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that are striving and their efforts to amend
* Develop stronger brands and superior competitive positioning by drawing inspiration from the pioneers in the Indian FMCG industry
* Obtain a broader appreciation of the CPG industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of their category
In the microcosm of India, in order to be relevant, a brand has to exhibit commitment in myriad ways. This presentation seeks to examine the topic through the exploration of eight different themes.
In a world of proliferating commodity choices, with each new product seemingly imitative of the last, hyper targeting is a way of offering enhanced relevance and meaning when consumers are looking for a stronger emotional connection with the products they buy.
If brands cannot straddle two trends, consumers will. If the intersection is founded upon two trends, the consumer need is likely to be stronger. Those that successfully straddle two trends are likely to be more richly rewarded. The caveat is that brands must maintain a clear point of differentiation and not try to be all things to all people
Aarkstore's Point of View
* What innovations and marketing strategy work/doesnt work in Indian consumer markets?
* How do you create demand for a culturally alien product in India?
* How do you compete effectively in the fragmented market place of India?
Table of Contents :
This product has been designed for delivery in a slide pack format (ppt and pdf).
Features and Benefits
Key questions answered