Many still debate on whether or not the theory of evolution will ever become a law. From a scientific standpoint, nothing has been found that could be considered the link between the animal kingdom and mankind.
A theory means "a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact." (Dictionary.com)
Evolution is still subject to experimentation over 100 years since Charles Darwin's death. Darwin was the person that developed the theory of evolution. However, his work was deemed to be rather suspect because he recanted upon his death bed. While he was dying, he stated that evolution was false. Since it's still open to experimentation, let's see whether or not evolution can be debunked.
1. If evolution is true, then the opposite of evolution should be false. An antonym of evolution would be inactivity, or idleness. If evolution was true, then there wouldn't be any form of inactivity upon this earth.
However, every person needs to sleep every night. Sleeping or resting is a form of inactivity. Therefore, if evolution was true, then people wouldn't need to sleep.
2. Evolution is seen as gradual development throughout the world. For example, animals adapt to their environment in order for growth to continue. However, I am proof that evolution is false. I stand at 4' 7" tall. If evolution was true, then my body would realize that I was shorter than normal and would cause for my body to grow.
3. A concept of evolution is the idea of regeneration. Over a period of time, degeneration is not supposed to happen due to a living thing adapting. However, people degenerate and die every day. Fruit rots every day. If evolution was true, then sickness and disease wouldn't kill people. Fruit wouldn't spoil.
4. If evolution was true, then human beings would be a part of the evolution process. However, mankind hasn't evolved into something else.
5. If evolution was true, then human beings would be able to adapt to the climate. However, that's not the case. When it is cold outside, man has to put on layers of clothing or freezing to death would be the outcome. If evolution was true, then the human body would have adapted to the cold by creating some sort of biological shield that would protect the body from freezing. Take a look at the sunshine. For people that are lighter-skinned, the sun can burn their skin. However, those that are dark-skinned have no problems with the sun burning them because they have a greater amount of melanin within their bodies. If evolution was true, then the bodies of the lighter and pale-skinned would have adapted by creating more melanin. Then, everyone would be dark-skinned. If evolution was true, then there wouldn't be any White people upon the earth.
As you can see from my logical hypothesis, the theory of evolution has been easily debunked. It didn't stand a chance.