The frenzy over the box-office smash 'Hunger Games' has reached epic levels. Now, people have gone on tours in North Carolina in which the movie was filmed. Here are some places you can check out so that you can create your own 'Hunger Games' experience.
1. DuPont State Recreational Forest (Brevard/Hendersonville) -- This forest served as the arena in the movie.
2. Henry River Mill Village (Hildebran) -- The village served as the Seam and the Mellark family bakery.
3. Uptown Charlotte -- The District tributes were filmed at the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center's Knight Theater.
4. Uptown Shelby -- This area served as some of the locations within District 12.
5. Craggy Pinnacle Trail (Blue Ridge Parkway) -- The trail served as the lake beside the Cornucopia.
6. Navitat Canopy Tour (Barnardsville) -- Pre-games scenes were filmed there.