3-year-old girl recovering after swallowing 37 high-powered magnets (Video) - Blogs Allvoices

Blogs Posts Related To: 3-year-old girl recovering after swallowing 37 high-powered magnets (Video)

By skooter
Cebu : Philippines | 2 years ago  
Skooter reporting 03/06/12 A 3-year-old with nosy eating habits had swallowed 37 high-powered magnets, KPTV reports. After Payton Bushnell ate them, the magnets created a dangerous...
    • Clear
    • Share:
    • Share
    • Clear
    • Clear
    • Clear
    • Clear
     
  • Read full report
   Reach     Credibility Credibility of 5
Report Your News Got a similar story?
Add it to the network!

Or add related content to this report

Related Blogs



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.