A video posted online by Syrian activist shows the burial of the American journalist Marie Colvin and French reporter Remi Ochlik, who were killed last week in a rocket attack in the central city of Homs.
According to SANA news, a Syrian foreign ministry official has said that the bodies of two Western journalists killed in city of Homs have been recovered by Syrian troops.
"The corpses are to be transferred to a Damascus hospital for Forensic DNA analysis before being handed over to their countries," the Syrian official added.
Meanwhile, an ICRC spokesman said that the Syrian authorities agreed on Thursday that the Syrian Arab Red Crescent and International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) could enter Baba Amro district of Homs on Friday.
The Red Cross delegation will provide assistance for the local population, will bring along medicines and foodstuffs, and will visit the Baba Amr neighbourhood.
On Thursday, the Syrian authorities allowed the Red Cross and the Red Crescent to supply humanitarian aid to Homs and evacuate those wounded from the city.
On the Ground, a Syrian human rights organization, said that at least 15 people were killed throughout Thursday in clashes between Syrian Army and rebels in the Quneitra province.
The organization said the fighting took place in the village of Jebata al-Khashab, which is located just two kilometers from the border fence with Israel.
The Syrian television showed footages Wednesday it said from Baba Amr and where young people complained about acts of "armed men."
However, activists have claimed that the rebels have so far managed to repel the assault of the army in Baba Amro.