1. Wear a presentable outfit that represent YOU and makes you look good! No cowboy or ugg boots plssss! And nomakeup! Imagine you are going for a prestigious job interview that requires you to look super gorgeous 24/7!
2. Bring your photos along (close up and full body), original IC and its copy & original relevant educational certificates and a copy of each. No drama pls (P/S: you dont have to be Sarawakian to register)
3. If you're not sure about joining, come with a set of questions to ask the crew. Remember, if you miss this audition in Sarawak, you have to fly to KL for the last audition, otherwise, you are OUT! So do make up your mind...if you want something, you have to fight for it!
4. Joining a pageant is a big responsibility and commitment. Ensure you are available during the pageant week and don't chicken out! If you're not sure, don't waste your time and other people's time because there are many girls out there waiting for this golden opportunity!
5. SMILE, SMILE, and SMILE! Be confident! Believe in yourself! :)
6. Think about a possible talent that you might do if you get selected as a finalist
7. Measure your height (cm) and statistic (bust, waist, hip in inch) before coming! No cheating please, we roughly know how tall and what size you are, just by looking at you :) yeap we are pretty good scanners *chuckle*
8. Don't worry too much about this audition...just come and register yourself, give us the required documents, give us a BIG BIG super smile and introduce yourself! As simple as that! And you could be selected as one of MGIM 2012 finalist, where we provide you the training, grooming, flight, accomodation, meals etc!!! Seriously, you still have to think about it? Let's get it started girls!