The commander of the Libyan armed forces said on Saturday that Libya has sent military forces to end the clashes between tribes vying for control of the land in the south-east of the country where they received reports of more deaths.
The clashes broke out late last week in the town of Kufra remote and have continued since that time, highlighting the challenge of controlling security in the vast desert of Libya. The tribes that dozens of people were killed in the clashes.
And finds the Transitional National Assembly difficulty in extending its control over parts of the country conflict with local militias and tribal groups competing for influence and resources after the overthrow of Mu `ammar al-Qadhafi.
A security official said of the tribe of cabled local gunmen from the tribe clashed with fighters from a group led by Tabu ethnic Issa Abdul Majid, who accuse him of attacking the infidels with the support of mercenaries from Chad.
But Tabu group said it is under attack.
In a telephone call to the Libyan television denied the Chief of Staff Joseph carved the Libyan armed forces of any foreign presence in the region and urged the elders of both sides to the dialogue.
In a text message to Reuters Idris Abdul Bari said the security official of the tribe cabled that two people were killed and seven wounded in clashes in the city on Saturday. Separately, Idris said that the two vehicles stopped cabled the two men from Chad.