(Report by Mohammad Aamir) on Saturday Feb. 18,2012
KARON: An explosion accured at a resort in the holiday town of Phuket, Thailand this morning that hurt dozens of tourists and resort workers. The injured were rushed to hospital.
According to details the explosion was because of a mix of pool cleaning agents. Staff at the Phuket Orchid Resort in Karon confirmed that thee cloud of gas was formed by a mix of chlorine and other cleaning agents rapidly expanding in a tank beside the pool. "It was not a bomb explosion," said one resort worker. The Phuket Orchid Resort officials confirmed that at least 10 Thais and more that 26 foreingers were rushed to Patong Hospital for first aid and immediate treatment.