Report By: Nina Rai
London, 25 Jan., 2012
The Duchess of Cambridge’s younger sistermay be currently unattached but the lady sure knows a thing or two about making this year’s Valentine's Day ( February 14, 2012), a memorable one.
The popular party planning socialite has come up with a bunch of ideas for this special day of love, not just for singles but also for those in-love-couples. Her interesting tips on spicing up the romantic day next month have been posted in a blog for Party Times magazine, which Pippa edits.
Check out the tips the 28-year old fashionable brunette has given:
* Make Valentine’s cards at home for loved ones as also make sweet treats and goodies in the form of heart shaped cookies for the person you love.
* Organize a Valentine-themed party for lovers or even a few friends. Decorate the table in red and pink flowers to celebrate the occasion. Fill up jars with carnations, tea lights and heart-shaped sparklers.
* Dangle some heart decorations all around the room for that additional kitsch-factor.
* Drink some sparkling wine or specially concocted Valentine's cocktails from hot pink glasses.
* Dip marshmallows and fruits into a molten chocolate fountain. All can join in the enjoyment. However be sure to keep some napkins handy, as things can get messy. (Sounds like a fun Valentine's dessert idea, suggested by Pippa Middleton).
Being single presently after her split from long-term boyfriend Alex Loudon, Pippa Middleton also doles out some tips for couples who wish to make this Valentine’s Day a little more intimate.
According to her Valentine's Day need not be a typical table for two at some couple-filled restaurant. Instead, she suggests that couples can go off to cinema houses to watch movies. Or better still enjoy a romantic film at home, where they can then cuddle up together enjoying themselves, munching on popcorns from cartons.
Considering Pippa Middleton is Britain’s most eligible bachelorette, there will be no dearth of men world over who would be interested in following the above tips, the charming 28-year-old has shared about winning hearts.