Cloud computing is Internet-based computing, where bunch of servers provide resources, software and data to computers and other devices on demand.
Types of Cloud Computing :
• Private cloud: The cloud infrastructure is owned or leased by a single organization and is operated solely for that organization.
• Public cloud: The cloud infrastructure is owned by an organization selling cloud services to the general public or to a large industry group.
• Hybrid cloud: The cloud infrastructure is a composition of two or more clouds (internal, community, or public) that remain unique entities but are bound together by standardized or proprietary technology).
Why Cloud Service?
1) Cost reduction
3) Reliability & Full resourse usage
4) Scalability via dynamic ("on-demand") provisioning of resources.
5) Maintenance of cloud computing applications is easier.
6) Monitoring means that cloud computing resources usage as per client and application on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
7) Maximum Uptime
Types of Cloud Virtualization :
Following are the types of private cloud virtualization :
Both are based on Hardware virtualization.