1. Putting Up Posters Of Naked Girls: Do yourself a favor and keep at least a bikini on her.
2. Intro Econ: At pretty much every college, the introductory Econ lecture is always one of the biggest especially among freshman. Although you may not realize it, it's also one of the easiest classes to get screwed over in.
3. Ratting Out Who Supplied: Under no circumstances should you rat out whoever gave you the booze, especially if it was at a rush event.
4. Coming To School With a Girlfriend: It's only going to hold you up on all fronts, because every little fight that takes 5 minutes to resolve in person takes ten times as long over the phone and pretty soon people are going to get sick of hearing about your issues.
5. Flip Flops: They're fine for when it's warm out, but if you go to school in a place like the Northeast, know when to let go.
6. The Needy/Manipulative Female Friend: You should definitely make friends with as many girls as possible on your floor, hot or not, but in some cases you need to watch your back.
7. Scheduling: One of the hardest things about adjusting to life as a freshman is finding some alone time. There's nothing worse than bringing a piece back at 3 a.m. and finding yourself locked out because you're roommate beat you to it.
8. Displaying Empty Booze Bottles: If you really want to up your game, replace those empties with some full ones preferably containing some good quality stuff, learn how to mix a few drinks, and you've got yourself a bar.
9. Buying Out The Bookstore: Stocking up on 10 T-shirts from the bookstore the first day and only wearing said shirts is a surefire way to make sure you look like a tool.
10. Keys On a Lanyard: If you're wearing your keys and your student ID on a lanyard around your neck, you should find the nearest ceiling fan and hang yourself from it.
11. Always Talking About Home/Friends From Home: People don't know your friends/hometown/etc, so stories about them are just going to get boring, repetitive and annoying.
12. Over-pumping The Keg: This one's pretty simple, but there's nothing worse than waiting in line to get a beer at a party and having it come out as pure foam because the last 5 people in front of you kept pumping the tap.
13. Being A Section A-hole: Saying a few things in a class section is fine, but if people roll their eyes every time you raise your hand to speak, you're probably speaking too much.
14. Holding Up The Line In The Dining Hall: Don't be that person who takes forever to get three plates of fries.
15. Wearing Huge Headphones While Walking Around: Don't be the person who walks around with air traffic control-sized headphones just to go to class.
16. Being That Guy Who Takes All Of The Condoms: You should always have a good supply on hand, but don't take all 50 condoms from the box on your floor 10 minutes after they're put out.