Sound Stretcher - deceleration / acceleration technology of sound data.
Deceleration / acceleration function of playback speed is very useful when operate with audio records. However, at usual approach, absolute pitch of sound is changed as a result of deceleration / acceleration of playback record speed that significantly impairs the readability.
Acceleration / deceleration function of playback, implemented in SoundStretcher, allows playback speed changing without absolute pitch changing that greatly improves the performance of operator.Advantages
High quality and lack of significant signal distortions.Applications
- Listening to the large volume of information
- Text deciphering of speech information
- Optimizing the duration of audio advertisements or radio broadcasts
Sound Stretcher technology has been applied in the following products:
- Computer transcriber Caesar
- Real-time distributed speech transcription system Nestor
- Professional real-time noise suppression and speech enhancement software SOUND CLEANER
- Recording system Smart Logger II
- Professional compact digital stereo voice recorder Gnome-2M
For detailed information, please, visit us at http://speetech.com/technologies/sound-stretcher#fragment-3