Masako Mizutani is a truly a housewife, held in a Japanese magazine “Beautiful Witch” of thousands of sea-selected, she emerged with a beautiful appearance, in one fell swoop became popular. She was Born in 1968 and has two children.
Japanese fashion magazine model Masako Mizutani is stunningly beautiful. Her goddess-like appearance and smart style have enchanted people across Japan and her official blog, where she mainly shares cosmetic product recommendations, has earned her a steady fan base of both men and women looking for beauty tips.
What’s really stunning about this Japanese Aphrodite, however, is that in addition to being a model, Mrs. Mizutani is a 43 year old housewife with a 20 year old daughter.
Mrs. Mizutani became an instant celebrity in 2009 after appearing on a Japanese television variety program where she shared the secrets of her age-defying looks.
Now, it seems like her beauty has led her to a big international break. After being introduced on a Taiwanese news site, images of Mr. Mizutani began appearing on Chinese microblogging sites as “Japan’s Lady of Eternal Youth,” and soon her popularity in the country exploded to the point where a Chinese fan-made blog about her has reached over 10,000 followers.
"So how does she manage to still look this stunning? She spends five hours a day taking care of her skin. And if you think plastic surgery has anything to do with her looks, you'll be surprised to know that she's all natural.
"Masako, who has appeared on many magazines, have become the idol of middle-aged women in Japan.
"Here are some tips from her to help women look younger:
- exercise regularly, get enough sleep and don't smoke
- eat fresh, healthy food
- have a balanced diet and 4 meals a day in small portions
- Drink lots of water and fluids as water helps wash off toxins and keeps your skin healthy
- Apply lighter make-up and shades as you grow older
- Apply vitamin E based cream or lotions on body to keep skin soft and supple
- Always apply sunscreen if you intend to stay out in the sun
- Follow the cleaning, toning and moisturising regime every night before you got to sleep."